Year:
Colour:
Blue
Mileage:
35,000 miles / 56,327 kilometers
Owners:
Doors:
Summary:
350 BHP MINT CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments:
HKS DUMP VALVE AND BOOST CONTROL, G REDDY E.C.U AND TURBO TIMER, FULL MONGOOSE EXHAUST SYSTEM, JVC STERIO WITH DVD AND 8`` SCREEN,, Alloys, Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Central Locking, Remote Central Locking, Drivers Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Radio-Cassette, CD Player, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Sports Suspension

Seen it for sale at Red cow Autos during the week, I did'nt stop and look around it, I know a guy who works there I could ask about it if you want ??

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=3134.msg30331#msg30331 date=1185905293]
How is it 350bhp?

[/quote]

C'mon it has all those stickers... each adds 10bhp :roll:

Alan.

[quote author=P1 Alan link=topic=3134.msg30356#msg30356 date=1185917429]
[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=3134.msg30331#msg30331 date=1185905293]
How is it 350bhp?

[/quote]

C'mon it has all those stickers... each adds 10bhp :roll:

Alan.
[/quote]

Plus its blue

Yeah does it have a blitzen turbo? Thats enough to get you 486bhp. Well it is on a B4 so I've heard!

:ponder: :ponder:
Not quiet more like it would blitz a turbo a 486 bhp. :D

As for the car above looks well but if you are intrested Carlo
make sure someone gives it a good look over .

Niall.

Have to hold off for a while.Problem re finance against age of car.Anyone ever hear of simular problem.

Bank advised they wouldnt take the risk against that particular model of car

Thinkl they are extracting the urine.

Well have to keep trying.

Darling wife advised that i dont need to change car.
Anyone suggest way i can convince her.
Was thinking of telling her something was about to go and would be cheaper to replace rather that wait for new year and car would not be worth as muck.Was offered 12000 for me own against above.

:smokin:.

Nah Permanent TSB said the same thing to me when I applied for a loan a few months back. They wont finance over 5 years old according to what I was told anyway

Carlo yep banks can be funny with older cars but that's a shite answer
what fucken risk ........................what's the age of a car got to do with
anybody's ability to re-pay :roll: :roll:

Anyway Carlo that's why GOD invented Credit Union's :D
Yep the loan might be a little more pricey to re-pay but you
won't care when motoring in an STI :)

Niall

as above - any time I get finance for a car I just get a personal loan. None of the bank's business what I'm going to do with the cash!!

Exactly, also with a personnal loan u own the car and not the bank. So they cant come tow it out of ur drive way if something goes wrong.

Well aleast thats what i did, they tried to get me to get a motor loan but told them to sod off.

Carlo,

The mileage looks suspiciously low for a 7 year old car. Also its a bit on the pricey side :dunno:

I think you'd be better off buying a car that you like that comes up for sale on the site. At least then you will have the satisfaction that its come from a fellow club member who has cared for it and can give you more honest appraisal of the cars history :thumbsup:

Frawls

Back