anyone hear/see the garda chase round kildare last night?

nicknack

Petrolheads
as above, was watching tv and at bout 2 in the morning, heard sirens in the distance and then as it came closer i heard more and more of them only to see bout 12 or 15 cop cars going by and the chopper overhead. dint see what car they were chasing or couldnt find out any info on anything so dunno what it was about.

really wanna know what they were chasing and what for cause it was mad!

By the way, was in maynooth i seen them.

I was in at my homeplace today and my mam said that 5 or 6 squad cars flew past after 2 this morning. It's on the Dunboyne- Summerhill rd.
Love to know what was happening
Cheers
John

Yeah they came in the moyglare road alright through maynooth and then on through the town. i think they may have been stopped in prosperous or somewhere like that.

Was really mad to see all the cars goin at that pace! there was definately bout 10 or 12 anyway

They were just having a race. Apparently the dard who won was talking on a mobile phone whne we went over the line.

Hey lads, I saw them, they got caught in Dunboyne Village, supposedly robbed a shop in maynooth.......

a garage must have had a donut sale or somethin on dont know where the helicopter was plannin on parkin though :ponder2: :icon_grin:

I heard on dtd that it finished up in maynooth down by the fire station, crashed into a tree or something down there. definately dint finish in dunboyne cause helicopter was flying over maynooth area, then fecked off home.

Back