anyone getting forza 4

chris139ryan

Octane Boostaholics
im picking it up today after college cant wait to play it, will prob go for the collectors edition for the extra cars

Yep defo have to get this. What controllers you using? Hard to find a good force feedback steering without going online. I want to buy from a retailer as i had problems in the future with them giving up/catching fire. Any suggestions? :dontknow:

Im just using the original 360 controller, it's one great racing game and you defo won't be let down like gt5. It's actually better than I thought it was going to be.

picked it up this morning, was playing a bit in work earlier, the Kinect aspect of its pretty bad, you only steer with your hands and its auto brakes and that, arms are sore after a few laps, you can turn on motion detection so it sense your head movement and looks left and right in your mirrors you move.

looking to get a steering wheel setup too, but need to figure out/make a proper seat/frame for it to make the most out of it. the official xbox one is supposed to be grand for it. This would be ideal but imaging trying to get permission to use that in the gaf!

http://www.playseat.com/en/porsche-911-turbo-s-review?gclid=COmG29aO6asCFYQf4Qod3XLzGw

after a bit of searching i think it would be handy enough to make you own game seat. Get a cheap seat out of a breakers yard and fab something up. anyone ever try make their own?

yep thats exactly what im looking into, going to work with the guys in work and make one for the office, but will need to make it adjustable so seat can be moved back and forth to cater for the short asses in the office. I dont really have the space for one at home unless its collapsible or can be stored away easily

Edit: wait, i read that wrong! Where did you buy yours?

very impressed , espically the handling , and the drivability of cars and tracks . instant classic !

Just started forza2 and just picked up 3 :icon_grin:
And i like them and love using the controller on them.

I'm going to pick it up

BUT will forza 4 update my xbox with the piracy settings for media?
The console is offline and haven't done the updates.
If it does il wait a while.

Is there a classic type r and 205 gti in it?
And can u sit in them?

Back