Any thoughts??

You hear good and bad about all the jap car dealers. I think a similar topic has been discussed before here about peoples opinions on most of the jap car dealers. Its up to you to go view the car and form your own opinion of weither you commit to a purchase.

@ mac mac.. cheers!

yea the 22b has definitely seen better days! gona have a think about this and probably pop up tomorrow for a look, thing i dont like about up there is the cars are always filthy! cheers for the replies lads much appreciated! :thumbsup: :subaru: :subaru:

yea startin to realise that. didnt look at this one but seen another one today, very clean 106,000kms. has an apexi rsm on the dash does this mean it has an apexi ecu?? :ponder2: guy who owns it took it as a trade so doesnt know much about it at all.. hes only lookin €12500 for it aswell.. if i even consider it il have to bring it to one of the lads for a good look.. :subaru:

No an RSM is not the apexi ECU, and the age old question, is it mapped? If not, well you know yourself, see davelegy or damo about that. Also whats the story with all the belts? Diff oil changed? Just a few questions to ask the guy.
Best of luck with it anyway, I have a type-R and such a weapon, love it

Cheers

Paddy

first question i asked was was it mapped, and of course he didnt know but it 'probably was'... think il just take it to one of the lads for a complete look over before i make a decision, i know ur man so he shouldnt have a problem with that... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: its a v limited aswell what version would this be its a 99?? :subaru: :subaru:

I'd say Version 5 alright. You'll know by the back Spoiler. The Version six hand an Extra lip on it on the top shelf the five was flat.

Best of luck with your shopping.

there are a few 99 ver6's,
youl have to check the dates...iv seen them somewhere but it was ages ago.
like eric said youl know by the splitter and spoiler....think theres some wiring or somthing thats different too.

V6 were produced from 09/99 to 08/00.

As said above V6 spoiler has a turned-up lip on the back of them, also has a different front splitter.

These could have been transplanted back onto a V5 car though so the only way you'll know is by checking the applied model code on the vin plate.

i bought 2 cars from them over the past 3 yrs and a mate of mine also bought there sound enough but alot of scrap there as well and a bit pricey .......know what your lookin for.friend ordered a car sealed with a deposit on guarentee the car was as described and it was . went to c that 22b there a while and well rattled

Back