Any isdc traders do full resprays??

where in the country are ya mate? im guessing around dublin but ya never said? :thumbsup:

the way i see it in this game is ,you page for what you get,if you pay 1500 it will be an ok job,but if your looking for preccssion and i mean you wouldnt even know the car got sprayed your looking at around 3 grand,a mate of mine just got his lancia delta integrale sprayed in a place on the naas road ,there not the easyiest car to spray with a lot of nucks and gcannys,but it is like new now,it really depends on how much you want to spend

ye i would have thought 1500 for a respray is very very cheap 3000 is still very modest, if it was me i probably go main dealer were at least you will have some sort of come back when if you pay cheap and the colour is not right all you will have is a multi colour car. noel

If you are in the midlands area I'd go to Ballymahon Subaru Dealer Finnigans on the main street,

They do all their own spray work in house with the spray boot in the workshops of the garage itself. I had them do any work for me when I lived in mullingar.

Another good place is evalution body kits also in ballymahon. They did a full respray on my brother car a couple of years ago and also did a great job but they where very expensive.

i got a quote from scoobyclinic for a 22B kit fitted and all the car sprayed......4,000euro plus vat.

so i think 3,000 for anyone over here is a bit much.
considering there kit on its own is 1,600.
leaving 2,600 to fit and spray the car.

do they keep your bumpers and panels?

Hi,as the kit involves a full re- paint they come out at £3500.00 + vatCheersKev----- Original Message ----- From: "sean" <sean.joyce@hotmail.com>To: <info@scoobyclinic.com>Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:48 AMSubject: Enquiry from website

I know what road I'd be going down so. With the sterling price at the minute you'd have to. 22B all the way.

thats a good price sean!!!
reckon your left over panels are yours to keep!!!!
like eric said,i'd sooner pay for a kit than give someone 3k to spray a car.....
thats a bit much over here!!!

thats the way i feel about it. :thumbsup:
but not sure as like the type r the way it is.

found this somewhere......undesided about it.
then id have to fill the arches aswell so thats more money.

i know a good panel beater in mallow co.cork, he done a great job on my first car a opel corsa spraying and fitting bodykit he has a oven that the car goes into to be sprayed contact paul at 08724590 or 022 22514 longs garage

I've asked around a few garages over the years working with Slick and to be honest, 3k for a spray job would be a completely different colour job plus a lot of repairs. Most places range from the non baked spray jobs of 800 yoyo to 1500yoyo for one in the booth

In fairness seeing the Slick 200sx sprayed pink was a pretty poor quality job.

Suppose depends on standards...........

[quote author=Michael Spec C link=topic=11864.msg142649#msg142649 date=1231623269]
Hello Dohc,

I do not know of any traders who do this...... :doh:

But I used to be in this trade myself for some time & Know a very good man. He used to be a paint technician for Akzo Nobel. AKA Sikkens paint. He operated a paint-shop where I work for a number of years...... but is now back working for Akzo Nobel :thumbsup:

They have a full training facility where he works.... and he is allowed to do "nickers", there :thumbsup:

This is where I got some work done on my Type-R & I am very happy with it :thumbsup:

If you need his details, please let me know by PM and I will send them onto you :thumbsup:

I hope this helps :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael
[/quote]

Is that the place on Long mile road? need my front bumper fixed sprayed if it could done at a good price and i work around there too so handy to get too :)

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=11864.msg205801#msg205801 date=1248856858]
The cars not going to handle as well using that wider track........
[/quote]

is it not the other way round?

[quote author=20vbzr link=topic=11864.msg205825#msg205825 date=1248865447]
[/quote]

[/quote]

FRom what Ive read the typer handles better..sharper turn in

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=11864.msg205778#msg205778 date=1248824883]
In fairness seeing the Slick 200sx sprayed pink was a pretty poor quality job.

Suppose depends on standards...........
[/quote]Oh I agree, he never ended up paying for that respray because it was poorly. The bloke that had sprayed that was looking silly money anyway and wasn't worth a third of it

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=11864.msg205831#msg205831 date=1248865936]
[quote author=20vbzr link=topic=11864.msg205825#msg205825 date=1248865447]
[/quote]

[/quote]

FRom what Ive read the typer handles better..sharper turn in
[/quote]

Really? In theory though, i thought a wider track helps handling?

ie wider track on the impreza 05 and up..

Back