Another stolen car

you got it right there tommy , only had mine a week and some scummers tried to rob it

the worst thing is the cops wont do anythin about it... u report is and its back to the doughnut shop for them... i was watching a program in America where the cops set up the thieves and left a car there fitted with GPS and cameras ... why cant this be done here :angry1: :angry1:??? ... i dont see why insurance companies arent pushing this to happen as the payouts on a yearly scale must be huge.... and with an election probably coming up now for new government everyone will want to get in so is this not our chance to name our demands for our votes... im sure there are enough ppl to make a difference

im getting one of those MetaSat's fitted to my car... only way to be sure

sorry if im ranting but this really pisses me off

[quote author=Kudz link=topic=14575.msg180796#msg180796 date=1240570959]
the worst thing is the cops wont do anythin about it... u report is and its back to the doughnut shop for them... i was watching a program in America where the cops set up the thieves and left a car there fitted with GPS and cameras ... why cant this be done here :angry1: :angry1:??? ... i dont see why insurance companies arent pushing this to happen as the payouts on a yearly scale must be huge.... and with an election probably coming up now for new government everyone will want to get in so is this not our chance to name our demands for our votes... im sure there are enough people to make a difference

[/quote]

Your dead right to be pissed off . i will be having a tracker fitted aswel soon as i can afford it.

[quote author=GORDON GT SERIES 11 link=topic=14575.msg180821#msg180821 date=1240575625]
tommy is that keanes car fookin scum :angry1:
[/quote]

Yea Cian Pitts .you from around rathangan?

i am from edenderry tommy its bad out there now a mates evo was nearly taken a few weeks ago you cant have anything anymore fookin scum

[quote author=Kudz link=topic=14575.msg180796#msg180796 date=1240570959]
the worst thing is the cops wont do anythin about it... u report is and its back to the doughnut shop for them... i was watching a program in America where the cops set up the thieves and left a car there fitted with GPS and cameras ... why cant this be done here :angry1: :angry1:??? ... i dont see why insurance companies arent pushing this to happen as the payouts on a yearly scale must be huge.... and with an election probably coming up now for new government everyone will want to get in so is this not our chance to name our demands for our votes... im sure there are enough people to make a difference

[/quote]

You are quiet rite lad. Over there its Grand Larceny or Grand theft Auto, an if you get caught 3 times you are sent away for life!
So the scum have some very serious questions to ask themselves if caught once or twice. They are not turned away and sent home
because there is no bed for them :new_argue: 3 strikes and your out :icon_headbang: now thats the way to go.

Back