Another newbie.

Fintan555

ISDC Club Member
Hi all, i joined up there the other day, just bought a 98 wrx, been a while since I had one, she needs a bit of body work and tlc, hope to get to that in the winter, its presentable enough, so I'm driving away, I'm in sligo so I would hope to be on the run there in Sep, cheers, Fintan.

Attachments

• 20230710_182044.jpg
    20230710_182044.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 50
Welcome along Fintan, fine motor there, fastest colour too πŸ€ͺ hope to see it at some stage πŸ˜€

Thanks lads, I hopefully we meet up somewhere, they should have painted them all blue I think..😁

Thanks lads, they are getting harder to find for sure, important to keep them alive.πŸ‘
You're dead right. I'll be interested so see you're progress with it and how the finished project turns out, the best of luck with it... although you could end up like some of the rest of us and end up going down the rabbit hole πŸ˜… :mechanic:

You're dead right. I'll be interested so see you're progress with it and how the finished project turns out, the best of luck with it... although you could end up like some of the rest of us and end up going down the rabbit hole πŸ˜… :mechanic:
Ah jaysus man, dont jinx it on me I'll keep ya postedπŸ˜‚

I hear ya, hopefully mine doesnt get out of hand, but there probably famous last wordsπŸ˜€, we'll see how it goes.

Back