Another Asshole

funnyclub

Middle Lane Hogs
Well after reading nic spec c's thread the other day I really felt sorry for him but glad he actually caught the person that damaged his car.
Anyway last night I went to a local video store and parked out side. There was a Gold punto parked to the left of me the wrong direction compared to me but loads of room.
I got out of my car to go into the video store and walking by the punto I taught ah there is plenty of room beside me there is no way she could hit me.

In the store and just about to pay for the video I heard my proxy sensor beebing so I handt the stuff to my missus and said I would go out and sit in the car.
When I got out the punto was gone I was about to get into my car when I decided to check the passenger side. It was dark out and the line of the car looked different but I taught at first it was it was just the street lights playing tricks on me but i ran my hand along the door and the poxy door had a huge dent in it. It was pushed right in.

I went mad and hopped in my car and just drove out of the carpark leaving my girlfriend there I drove round looking for the car but didnt see it.
Came back and went into the spar and the video store asking if there was cctv in the carpark they were not much help so I rang the garda they said they would send a car up.
No car came and we were sitting there for ages and every minute we were there I was thinking the harder it will be for me to find the car as i was going to drive round till I found gold puntos with a warm bonnet.

Anyway I ended up leaving and driving down to the garda and they took my details and said they would check if there was cctv cameras tomorrow.
I then drove round from 8.30 to 10.30 checking every estate in Leixlip looking for the car I think I had found it but by then it was cold and there is no paint damage on my car so It would be hard for me to accuse anyone.

My head is wrecked now people sre just not honest anymore it sickens me now I will have to fork out to have my car repaired when it wasnt my fault plus I hate when ever a car I have has been repaired. I would nearly rather buy a new dorr than have it repaired. :angry: :angry: :angry:

unlucky lad..some cnuts out there just don't have any respect..my neighbours have put dents in my car..one of them put a dent in my rear bumper and i know it was him because of the jeep and the bull bars....and he pretends to be my mate..Im gonna smash his face in one of these days

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=4270.msg45210#msg45210 date=1194684402]
unlucky lad..some cnuts out there just don't have any respect..my neighbours have put dents in my car..one of them put a dent in my rear bumper and i know it was him because of the jeep and the bull bars....and he pretends to be my mate..Im gonna smash his face in one of these days
[/quote]

Ya I felt the same last night myself.
I have been looking through the net and have seen some adds for paintless dent removal and they can get some big dents out. Seeing as there is no paint damage I am hoping mine can be done.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=4270.msg45214#msg45214 date=1194685303]
where are you based? i know a lad who's very good
[/quote]

Leixlip I was just up with a crash repairs I always use and it will be 1000euro as she actually hit both doors.

Sory to hear this man  :( I can't tell you how much this pi**es me off  :angry: theres so many dopy cnuts out there who just dont care how much you love and luck after your car let alone how much it costs to run before they add there "artwork" to it.

Sorry to hear man...you have to be so carefull now days were you park and who has parked next to ya.... :angry: :angry:

Real sorry to hear ur car got damaged man it makes me sick to my stomach to tink thees fu##s goin around in their piece of sh1t cars can most of the time get away with doin damage to other peoples pride and joy just cos they dont give a f##k what they themselves drive.  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am so pissed off I hate when my car gets damaged. It really does my head in to a point where I feel like selling it.

I searched for 3 hrs last night for th car I taught I saw and I found a car that I am nearly sure it is.
I have had the reg checked by a mate but I dont know what I should do should I call to the person and say I have proof and the garda are getting involved or that I have a witness and see does it scare them into owning up.
I defo wont be going the heavy hand approach but I would rather catch the fooker that did this.
1k is alot to have to fork out that could be new brakes or towards suspension.

sorry to hear aboit that man tough break but i know how you feel i was at the shops parked up and just got into the car ready to start it up when it lurched forward looked around and there was a car parked in the rear bumper, i got out she didnt even bother to get out of her car winds the window down and says to me "i think i may have sctrached you bumper" :angry: :angry: :angry: "you think" was my reply "i am sure it will come out with polish" :angry: :angry: :angry: :computer: :computer: :hang: not a bloody thought for me brand new car and she just drives off anyways got her reg plate called the guards and now her insurance is dealing

Same happened to me on yesterday morning. Sitting in ILAC letting the engine tick over as you do. Some wench in a 07 merc pulls in beside me. Bumps the car in front fairly hard. If that was nt enough her passenger opened her door and gave my car a good whack. I opened my window and let rip. She denied it so I asked her was I deaf or blind

Then the driver made some comment about her car being a 07 merc and mine being a 98. I lost. Showed her my badge and id. Told her she'd be hearing about it again. She shat herself and couldnt stop apologising. Seeing as it was a woman I really had to control my killing/maiming instinct.

Some people just dont care. I'd die it I bumped or even tipped someone elses car

[quote author=funnyclub link=topic=4270.msg45216#msg45216 date=1194688554]
[/quote]

Leixlip I was just up with a crash repairs I always use and it will be 1000euro as she actually hit both doors.
[/quote]jayzuz dat sounds excessive... I know a fella who USED to charge 25 quid a panel.. he's still doin it mobile and he's based in Skerries can give ya his number if ya want??

[quote author=kbox link=topic=4270.msg45240#msg45240 date=1194705264]
Showed her my badge and id. Told her she'd be hearing about it again
[/quote]

What sort a badge! I want one!!

@funnyclub Im livin in maynooth and will keep my eyes open for a gold punto. just wherebouts would the damage be on it? front right corner or left or where???

[quote author=chriSTi link=topic=4270.msg45260#msg45260 date=1194715592]
[quote author=funnyclub link=topic=4270.msg45216#msg45216 date=1194688554]
[/quote]

[/quote]jayzuz that sounds excessive... I know a fella who USED to charge 25 quid a panel.. he's still doin it mobile and he's based in Skerries can give ya his number if ya want??
[/quote]

Hey Mate there not small dents they need to be pulled out and the paint has also cracked at one point. They will needed painting.

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=4270.msg45265#msg45265 date=1194716665]
[quote author=kbox link=topic=4270.msg45240#msg45240 date=1194705264]
Showed her my badge and id. Told her she'd be hearing about it again
[/quote]

What sort a badge! I want one!!

@funnyclub Im livin in maynooth and will keep my eyes open for a gold punto. just wherebouts would the damage be on it? front right corner or left or where???
[/quote]

It was a new shape punto mate. But I would not say there is any damage to her car as her bumper would have just pushed mine in there was no paint taking off mine so it wouldnt be on her bumper.
I think I have found the car but what do I say I have no proof.

fcuk it just bluff it..say you have them on cctv and your giving them an opportunity to pay for the damage before you take it to the police for leaving the scene of an accident...just wing it ...be nice and calm..
and if that doesnt work kick your way through the front door and smash the place up screeching in a womans voice "WE COULD OF DONE THIS THE EASY WAY"..and if they have a fish tank take a p1ss in it...that always works for me..try wearing a wig and some dungarees people always look more dangerous and crazy in dungarees

Easy there Dagnut - Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you mate, p!ss!ing in my goldfish tank? :lol:

Sorry to hear this Funnyclub - I fully understand that feeling about wanting to get rid of a car after its been damaged, I've been like that a couple of times too, I've actually got to the point now of not driving the Scooby anywhere that I'll have to leave it and possibly get it damaged.

1000euro...thats about 5 times what those piece of sh*t Punto's are worth!
Really sorry to hear this man i i hope the fucker get's cought and pays every cent...THE pri*k!!!!

[quote author=daveR link=topic=4270.msg45292#msg45292 date=1194726139]
1000euro...thats about 5 times what those piece of sh1t Punto's are worth!
Really sorry to hear this man i i hope the fucker get's cought and pays every cent...THE pr***!!!!
[/quote]

Thanks mate I am gonna chance calling into that house i seen the punto at and bullshit them see if they bottle it.

Man thats nothing.I work in the blanch center and the last time Dial A Dent called out he took out 16 DENTS :shock:
2 of them are too close to the seams and will not come out :cry:
Dam proximity alarm wrecks my head going off between 5-20 times a day :wazzup:
So next time you get a dent,just think of the poor bas7ard in the blanch center :cry:

Back