Animals

Paul555RA

Petrolheads
Ive noticed over the past few months im getting more into my animals so thought id stick up a few pics of the collection
First of theres my snake i had a couple up for sale last year but they both died so i replaced them with one he's only a baby at the min about 1ft long but he'll grow to between 7-8ft
Paulsphoneanimals001.jpg

Paulsphoneanimals009.jpg

We then picked up a yellow bellied slider turtle the other week hes pretty much full grown i hope :icon_biggrin:
Paulsphoneanimals003.jpg

Paulsphoneanimals002.jpg

Thanks again to Dannyb :thumbsup:

We picked this fella up then last night hes a 4 month old pure siberian husky ive always had a thing for them but offically he was a bday present for the girlfriend
Paulsphoneanimals008.jpg

Paulsphoneanimals007.jpg

Paulsphoneanimals006.jpg

Paulsphoneanimals005.jpg

Paulsphoneanimals004.jpg

My daughter is definately not gonna have any fear of animals when she's bigger she loves all of them :icon_grin:

The last one i had was 6ft 4 when she died heating system failed a few days before christmas :icon_hang: and she loved that one but it was really placid the common boas are known for it

Lovely husky man. Iv started to get into reptiles myself. Have a 2month old bearded dragon and when my insurance is paid off I'm gettin a frilled dragon :icon_headbang:

Other than that i have a 14year old terrier mix, even at this age she is as childish as anything. Then iv 3 aquariums so I'm kept quiet busy at home. Always being an animal lover and my collection is always growing

Back