animal spec c

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
spotted at the "court" yesterday , got a few vids of you tearing up the drag strip . i was up there with a mate who was drifting (wine r32 , came 8th)

i was in the white hoody at the startline waving , and got a couple of vids of you . will i stick them up ??

car was lookin very clean and black wheels and spoilerless also looked well . i know you were quickest at one point in the day with an 11.5 , jus wondering how you finished up

hi mac mac ye was me i finished in 2nd place a skyline showed up late in the day a pipped me with an 11.49 run and took 1st place, ye think i can remember some 1 waving on the right lane was it???i couldnt get the lc to activate propperly so hence why she kept bogging off the line no matter wt i tryed it just wasnt happening and the new drag radials wer getn so much grip aswell i have a new cal file and sorted the lc,,,had clutch issues aswell and was missing gears so hope to have it all sorted for the nxt event i finished up 2nd my quickest time was 11.5 with a 1.9 60ft @130mph my terminals are up since last time so alot more to come ya should ave came over for a chat name to facesd and all that cheers alan ye stick them up if u want

yeah that was me on your rhs , would have came over to say hello but every time i was passing you seemed busy, as was i being "pit crew" .. so i left you at it . yeah noticied you wernt getting off the line cleanily , but once you did, it was impressive !

yeah that r32 gtr (grey) seemed a beast , as did the red evo 9 . good to see you putting in so many runs one after another ! (busiest dragger of the day) :clap:

will try and get the vids up later .

and again well done :clap: :subaru:

thanks good to see wats happening from the back end the other vids ive seen are from the front i have the LC sorted now so will be better off the line next time :icon_blahblah:

Back