Angry man in jeep vs snow

Q7's are probably fine in the snow, it's the gobshites that drive them 9 times out of 10. The time of the bad snow in 09/10 I was staying in a hotel for work came out the next morning and the Impreza was under a decent amount of snow. I cleared and warmed up the car got in and pulled out of it no bother. Behind me was a Q7 getting towed out by a teleporter with its wheels spinning I couldn't resist doing a few donuts and driving on out the gate.

I live up a really steep hill and the amount times it has been polished to glass in the snow and ice by people attacking it in first and second spinning the wheels.

:plusone:

Bad drivers... and summer tires vs winter tyres...

... see it all the time where I live: just because "Mick" the farmer has a 4x4 jeep doesn't mean he can get up the hill with snow and ice as wrong tyres will not give traction and stupid driving also doesn't help.

Is that even a Q7 ?

I thought it was some stupid American 4x4 I'd like to bet there's no low range on that 4x4 just like the x5 x6 Q7 ect ect ect

All of them get stuck in a cow pat

Charles is right too though tiz all about the tires and stupid driving [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji109] [emoji107]

Yer man is quality though

A jeep Grand Cherokee to be exact Gordon
and there actually not bad that model
They have come a long way
unfortunately Chrysler / Fiat Ireland priced it at a wild price so nobody bought them
But they are actually a nice machine with a good bit of kit in them
drove most that came in and where nice I thought
Be worth buying when they hit the 7k trade mark
shouldn't take long :icon_grin:
Chrysler are stopping making right hand drive cars now
not sure where it leaves the jeep brand going forward maybe there still keeping this going
id love a srt

No idea if I'd to guess I'd say leaf springs front and back [emoji318] [emoji318] [emoji318] [emoji90]

Back