Android voice search

Tried talking with a mouthful of marbles but didn't work too well

Heading along to a Leinster rugby match at the weekend...if I can't learn meself some posh there then I don't know what to do :ponder2:

Interesting read,
Being married to a "posh" brit myself!
My 4 and a half year old is always correcting mommy,
"Mommy, there is no such word as Caaa, it's caR" and "Mommy, Sean's name isn't Shaawwn" (my 2 year old,

Anyway, My mate's HTC understood me talking in my usual hyper way!
Dan

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=25776.msg303801#msg303801 date=1281967086]
Yeah mine is working Anto...I'm sure Dans is too as he posted this & he has a google G1 phone

Can't say its understanding my dublin accent too well though :lol:
[/quote]

G1 and N1 Brian!tried it out last few days in Estonia, works quite well, once you have the key commands known and pronounced properly, even if you have a mouthful of fruit salads, it will generally return you a list of "did you mean" similar search terms and one of them is bound to be yours.

try talk without the D4 accent Brian

few Google things coming out this year that will the boat again but cant say what but they will be fooking brilliant!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=25776.msg303975#msg303975 date=1282004973]
try talk without the D4 accent Brian
[/quote]

Are you sure you know me Dan :1poke:

There is a app for the iPhone from google to do this but can't get the pizza thing on the maps to work, the voice Internet works fine

I'm waiting for the app that reads your thoughts.Can't be arsed with this speaky nonsence as for actually having to text by hand omg that is so 90's. :1poke: How important is it really to be able to see a map with a 4* pizza.They do deliver.
Not being serious by the way.Clever technology just not very vital. :smokin:

still cant get it working :icon_cry:

I'd appreciate if someone could get it working for me at the world record :thumbsup:

Hold down Home button on ur iPhone to activate basic voice commands
But it won't send text messages

If you want dictation on your iPhone or iPad you just get the dragon app but u need a us iTunes free account

People can be easily impressed - I was showing a girl how my sti remotely starts by "voice activation"

I,d tell her a sequence of words and pressing the clifford ID remotely start it. She never knew any better :)

Hitler said it's easier to get people to believe a big lie ......

Back