wow thats cool!

I better look up again how to install android on my Iphone LOL
[/quote]

best way is to:
1. take iphone and throw it out window.
2. Buy Android based phone!

That's the HTC phone that my mate has,
Feckin deadly,
He says, "find pizza near me" and it comes up with the closest domino's and 4star
He says, "send sms to Dan, You suck!" and my phone beeps!
Funny how it recognises swear words, but blanks them out!
Very clever, this technolegy stuff!!

When in map mode, if you rotate the phone, it recognises which direction it's pointing! and it pin points your location, down to which side of the road you are standing on! even though it says 70M accuracy
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=25776.msg303418#msg303418 date=1281779071]
That's the HTC phone that my mate has,
Feckin deadly,
He says, "find pizza near me" and it comes up with the closest domino's and 4star
He says, "send sms to Dan, You suck!" and my phone beeps!
Funny how it recognises swear words, but blanks them out!
Very clever, this technolegy stuff!!
When in map mode, if you rotate the phone, it recognises which direction it's pointing! and it pin points your location, down to which side of the road you are standing on! even though it says 70M accuracy
Dan
[/quote] wonder was it pre loaded on his phone

No, last time I saw him, you could just do google searches,
This was a free upgrade "app" thingy
Dan

@ dan ,now that is some seriously cool shiznit :icon_omg: :icon_omg: :icon_pray: . was considering iphone but your convincing me otherwise . :ponder2: :dontknow:

app should be pre-installed on phone if not search the market for "Voice search" make sure its made by "Google Inc." as there may be similar options there

Would this run on all Android based programmes ie. Android 1.6 or would it have to be a newer version?

Off Topic but is there anyway of changing the Android system on a phone?

[quote author=gonzogicken link=topic=25776.msg303366#msg303366 date=1281735704]
That guy is way too happy.Do you have to speak like him too for it to work. :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
[/quote]
I agree , and im a bit dubious about somebody who has a "favorite brunch place"

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=25776.msg303469#msg303469 date=1281792610]
Would this run on all Android based programmes ie. Android 1.6 or would it have to be a newer version?

[/quote]

you should be able to upgrade any android phone to 2.2, if you search online im sure you can get the software

[quote author=chris139ryan link=topic=25776.msg303553#msg303553 date=1281826907]
ok android wins this round very impressed :clap: but the iphone will be back on top soon enough :hjtwofinger: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

It never will, it has never been ahead of the curve

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=25776.msg303490#msg303490 date=1281800244]
[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=25776.msg303469#msg303469 date=1281792610]

[/quote]

you should be able to upgrade any android phone to 2.2, if you search online im sure you can get the software
[/quote]

has anyone actually downloaded this and got it working. I downloaded it but said it only works in the usa for now :dontknow:

Yeah mine is working Anto...I'm sure Dans is too as he posted this & he has a google G1 phone

Can't say its understanding my dublin accent too well though :lol:

Back