an other B4 owner new to the forum

Hmmmmmmm (robbing Dave's line)

I done alot of research on B4's all over the world and I never came across a 2.8 :shock:

So I'd like to see this beast......

Alan.

were you the lad i talked to at heatwave beside my car in the show..???hmmmmm 2.8? seriously man not saying your a lier but never seen it on a scooby motor ever! :subaru:

but he has an invoice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this lad hasn't been on this site since his last post above. It might not matter what you say to him.......... :roll:

whats the story lads id love to meet up with yous with me car but im over in australia ill be back on the 12t of oct
nice one for the back up lads i will have it out the mine i get back id be on more but when yous are up im asleep
so ill sine off now but ill stay in touch as much as i can papa smurff said the 9 of sep was good in mondello
i would have went but i was over here TALK TO YOUS SOON. :cheers:

welcome along mate, 2.8 2.5 2.55 whatever it is i am sure its a quick quick and a great laugh looking forward to the pics.

g'day matey.!!

nice te see ye got the ou'll laptop workin anyway.!! loadsa b4's after joining the club now.!! i think we';re gonan take over from the prezza's .!! well in fariness, we were the otiginal scooby rally car werent we..??before the imprezza's came along..?! am i right lads..? :ponder:
anyway we'll organise a meet when ye get back and you can show everyone your 1.8civic engine.!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

go on ye good thing..!!

slan

papa smurf

:subaru:

Alright smurf me ewl flower 1.8 civic ha ha ha i love it if you were on id have a chat
and here 03B4 your dead right nice one ill get smuf to put some pic's up if he can
talk to you soon im off :thumbsup:

:subaru:

Back