AM I MAD?? 00 TYPE R WITH 2.5 420BHP 420FTLBS .. THINKING OF SELLING

God no, it was a Damo "Streetperformance"mapping day, think it near impossible to get Andy now, something like 3 or 4 wks he booked up in advance :shock2:

Saw this car today when i was up getting my car mapped.
Absolutly mad to sell it Ken.
My car is Savage after the remap by Andy today and yours, pushing out 100bhp or more than mine, must be only insane :icon_grin:

Ah good man Mat, you happy man now ya? :thumbsup: have to warn ya Matt, thats how i got tunning bug, a v6 sti, same mods as urself and a map by ANDY that transformed it, and ironically same venue, and i got lost then aswell :doh:

Sounds like a great car but I hope your mate isnt in a hurry as it wont sell quickly with the way the market is.
There is no doubt its worth it good luck with the sale. I would love a m3 myself comfort and power.

Yeah delighted Ken. Not only do i have more power, its now nicer to drive slow too. Much smoother at low speeds.
I know what you mean gettin addicted to the power, had my car mapped when i bought it in September 07 and have managed to keep the urge away until now. Hopefully this will keep me power happy for another year or two :thumbsup:

subaru4.jpg

Maybe your one living in bubble,
Have 3 forum members and users that are interested and final decision has still to be made, whether i want to sell or not.
Thanks for advice do..
Ive seen plenty of cars for sale on this forum and i can safely say ive never had an uncontrolable urge to reply post either running the guy, his car or his price down, and certainly not to say he living in a BUBBLE.
I wouldnt see any need for it or anything great about doing it, and to be honest i would have alot of better things to do with my time.

Your living in a bubble if u think ul get 16k for it. I think ud be lucky to get 12k on todays market.
Just out of interest, why would you feel the need to come on and post that up? :ponder: :dontknow:

I am loving that colour Ken, very nice... Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

And you are perfectly entitled to ask whatever amount of money you want for it. It wrecks my head reading the crap people post up about prices, so fooking annoying...

@ Wetpatch - please don't edit my posts :angry1:

As i said before you edited it:

Please refrain from suggesting prices in other peoples ads.
The car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay so lets leave it at that.

Alan.

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=13107.msg163712#msg163712 date=1236034526]
I am loving that colour Ken, very nice... Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

And you are perfectly entitled to ask whatever amount of money you want for it. It wrecks my head reading the crap people post up about prices, so fooking annoying...
[/quote]

have to agree...... people are only wrecking the market even more.......
and people making these comments also own subarus so don't see how it makes any sense..

to buy the type r above and do all the work done would cost one hell of a lot more.

car imo is valued at 16-18k

Back