Aluminium wheel nut snapped off when changing!

That's how it happened colm, I was replacing mine with the black steel ones from scoobyparts, I have 2 spare wheels for the car but would rather make another set than use one to replace a damages one!

I never said every job has to be done by a site trader, i didnt see your offer to do it after i read bang a socket over it so i was suggesting not taking it on himself and gave my experience. Simple as that, dont take offense, I wasnt trying to suggest you couldnt do it :thumbsup:

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=39865.msg1#msg1 date=1385855593]
I never said every job has to be done by a site trader, i didnt see your offer to do it after i read bang a socket over it so i was suggesting not taking it on himself and gave my experience. Simple as that, dont take offense, I wasnt trying to suggest you couldnt do it :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I'm not taking offence at all . Wires crossed on both sides so just forget what I said .
Not saying I can 100% do it with the tools I have but I will try my best to save Eli a few quid before getting professionals involved

Socket should do the trick or i think its draper or sealey have a kit to do the job tried them before but ended up back with hammer and socket.

Back