Almost ready... Legacy B4 engine swap

garethmac600

Petrolheads
Been awhile since I was on here. have been working away on my legacy in the background, unfortunately it was on hold for some time due to unforeseen circumstances (luckily I can dry store the car, pictured below). But now it's booked in for the NCT and fingers crossed nothing gets flagged.

It's a 2003 Legacy B4 RevD with an STI ver5 engine dropped in, custom engine loom by JT Innovations in the UK. this allowed me to change from MAF to MAP sensor, keep the more advance Legacy ignition, add in an Air temp sensor on the intercooler and run it all on a Syvecs S6 ECU.

Along with this the car has equal length headers, aftermarket uppipe and downpipe, straight through exhaust (sport cat slot in there for the NCT) and a HKS Hi-power silent performance backbox, grooved discs, and a set of rota 17's wrapped in Dunlop Tyres.

Interior is swapped out for leather Recaro Konig series seats up front, black leather in the back and all black leather door cards (these where a nightmare to track down). touch screen head unit with Rainbow door speakers and a momo leather racing steering wheel.

The Bitter sweet part of this is that although it's almost finished, unfortunately I have to move at the start of next year and cannot bring the car :(. so after all my efforts, it will probably be up for sale in the very near future, although i've know idea what it's worth :/ it's most definitely a lot less that the time and money I've spent on it. hopefully I'll manage to enjoy it for a few months more first.

DXCqVFf.jpg

W5RfAxI.jpg

gaMMGvr.jpg

pJukVri.jpg

TLagffZ.jpg

Back