ALMC SHOW 15TH OF MAY

DUFFMAN

Member Number 25Full ISDC Members 2015
ISDC Club Member
As above, this show is great and FREE in so anyone interested pop along, it starts at 12pm to 5pm in the north city hotel just south of the m1 toll.

the ISDC will have a stand there with 6 very special cars on show so make sure to say hello, anybody interested in joining the club can contact one of the commitee on the stand and we will have membership forms on the day.

see you all there :subaru:

There'll be 6 cars on show from classic up to hatch sti showcasing the progression through the years. Not sure who's going to view though, but 'm sure there'll be a few around :thumbsup:

We'll be knocking around the tent if you want to pop over when you're there :thumbsup:

Great to see isdc involved, il be knocking around from early morning. it does get crowded as the day goes on and tough to leave onnce the car is on show !! so bring some chairs!!

this is for the Jack and Jill foundation who put alot of work into it and any funds collected,form entry and raffle so done be shy.

Also this is to promote our Stages Rally which is also based out of the Hotel on July 17th also another great local event to spectate at. :beerbang:

see you there

just got word that tim mcNultys s12 wrc car might be on our stand with us on sunday, witch will be nice :subaru:

Attachments

• Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
  • Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
  • Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
  • Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
  • Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
  • Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
  • Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
  • Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
  • Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
  • Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
    Mc-Nulty-Web.jpg
Nice one,

I'll be at the show with my XR3i so i'll pop over to see ye some stage during the day
:subaru:

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=30370.msg352399#msg352399 date=1305238617]
just got word that tim mcNultys s12 wrc car might be on our stand with us on sunday, witch will be nice :subaru:
[/quote]

thats very impressive if yous could pull that off . :clap: :clap: :clap: :subaru:

cool tim mc nulty's car will be there,

there's a good chance anthony finn's toyota avensis will be there also so happy days :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=Nic Spec C link=topic=30370.msg352616#msg352616 date=1305396404]
What time are you guys planning to be there for?
[/quote]
Will see see what the weather like, be busy if its anything like 2 years ago

sounds lite its gonna be a good day hope the weather holds out
Ill be at the ITTC in mondello :evil:

called in for a quick nose as was in stamullen. must say best display had to go to isdc followed by the bikers. fav car of the show was white focus rs followed by that 1976 merc which was original and mint

Hello Lads,

Firstly I would like to thank Duffman for organising both our entry and the ISDC display for the show today :clap:

As Anto has said the display was one to be proud of :subaru:

We hope everyone in attendance enjoyed the day and we thank you for your support for the ISDC in attending the event :thumbsup:

Sweetcakes and other members will have pictures to follow :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Back