Allow me to introduce myself

Thanks guys :worship: :worship: :headbanger: :headbanger: :subaru:
It really means alot that, even though I've never met any of you, you are willing to help me out because of the car I drive, sorry drove :cry:

:headbanger: :nana: :headbanger: :nana: :headbanger: :nana: THEY'VE FOUND HER :nana: :headbanger: :nana: :headbanger: :nana: :headbanger:
Best birthday present EVER! :dance: :subaru:

I know I only just got the call from the guards to say that they've found it. He did say that all the in car entertainment had been removed. But I'm keeping my hope up that she's not buggered.

welcome to the club lad, sorry to hear yur car was nicked but glad to hear you got it back, hopefully not completely wrecked, ie engine etc... i know how you feel though, my b4 leggy was nicked a month ago and it still hasnt been found yet...

enjoy the club, everyone here is sound....

slan

smurf

:subaru:

good to hear you got it back mate.. was about to leave a comment cos i saw an identicle leggy on the back of a tow truck yesterday, m5o heading northbound around ballymun.. dont know if it was yours coz i was headin south and didnt get a proper look! anyway hope shes still in good nick!

Back