Allow me to introduce myself

Hey Smurf, I'm sorry to hear that your Leggy was nicked and still hasn't been found, I really do hope that she's returned to you soon.
20VBZR, I appreciate that man, I got a call from the Cabra Guarda station so it is quite possible that it was mine, what time was that, by the way?

Well I just picked her up and they really did a number ripping out the stereo :angry: I think the cosmetic internal damage isn't too bad, what has me worries is that the check engine and power lights are now on. The check engine light is on permanently and the power light flashes. :( I hope they haven't rollocksed the engine.

Get it straight to a mechanic for diagnostic mate, the traders here will be able to help.

The thieving :angry: stole the Apexi boost controller too :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I think I'll have to pay a visit to Jomo asap :roll:

Sorry didnt reply J was on hols!! prob no good to you now but i think i seen it around lunchtime that day!

Whats the latest on the car??

No worries man, I hope you enjoyed your holiday.
The latest is that I'm waiting for an estimate and I'll then have to get that into the insurance company and hope for the best.
So fingers crossed. :pray:

Back