All Ireland Ticket

On the lookout myself. If anyone has spares they should be sending them to Kerry really though as we'll be totally outnumbered by jackeens on the day!!!! :icon_razz:

When i was living up there, we used to wait 5 min after it started and youl get your tickets outside..cheap.
Not sure whats its like now.

Il be in the pub for it anyway :icon_jook:

If i dont get one before the day i'll be in there anyway lookin, should i magically come up with some before the day i'll PM ya.

have to collect two for a fella later , hes forking out €250 , which is madness in my eyes ! watch it on tv and be €250 better off , not a tough decision ! for me anywho

Yeah its madness, they are €80 each face value, dont see why anyone who has the ability to get tickets should rip off anyone who really wants to be at the final.
Out of principle i wouldnt entertain lads tryin to make a profit on tickets.

wow my mistake the tickets were for the hurling , he has a couple for next week also so i asked him would he sell them , said he was offered 800 , i couldnt help but laugh and nod my head in shame ! CRAZY imo

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=31442.msg361793#msg361793 date=1315057891]
he has a couple for next week also so i asked him would he sell them , said he was offered 800 , i couldnt help but laugh and nod my head in shame ! CRAZY imo
[/quote]

Touts are scum :angry1:

got one last night :multijump:

Have to get another now for a buddy of mine and will be sorted then. Lots of tickets always turn up when it gets closer to the game :thumbsup:

Back