airport hotels

copperhead

Petrolheads
alright lads im looking for a cheap and cheerful
hotel by the airport where i can leave the car for a few days
when im gone and if they have a shuttle service all the better :653:
any advice appreciated :thumbsup:

You could probably park in my place if you want and ill run you up to the airport, only ten mins up the motorway.....

Cant go wrong with free parking :thumbsup:

if not bewlies or city north hotel do a stay and fly deal.

Stay away from the Carlton anyway! I stayed there after a wedding a while back and i was very disappointed with it. Rooms were dirty, windows looked like they'd never been cleaned and the air con was broke!! Wrote my comment on the window as well as the comment card, at least that way they had to be cleaned for the next customer!!

Go with sti v6.

Where u comming from????? Do you need a hotel.

Car park/truck park up road with shuttle bus to airport.V SAFE. Left jacket in liverpool and wernt gonna let me take car home :thumbsup:

:smokin:

id also stay away from the days hotel .... the hotel itself is grand , but the parking is less than adequate
i was staying there a few months back and was outside reception smoking a cigarette about midnight, when i heard a something breaking .
looked around and saw some little scrote in the middle of a smash and grab in a mercedes .
i went into alert security , and he came out eventually and did fook all , even though the little sh*t was still hanging out of the car ...
he only phoned the police , when i finally asked him" are ya going to do anything about it "..

they do have a key controlled underground car park , but non residents can leave their cars there too, so any thief with a sh*theap can put put it in there for a night or two and get access to your motor

i dunno is anywhere safe these days

yea carlo going to stay over nite so need hotel
tanks very much to kevin stiv6 but i wouldnt like
to put anybody out :thumbsup:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=19534.msg238959#msg238959 date=1259101589]
Wrote my comment on the window as well as the comment card, at least that way they had to be cleaned for the next customer!!
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats brilliant Mark :thumbsup:

[quote author=sti v6 link=topic=19534.msg238954#msg238954 date=1259099880]
You could probably park in my place if you want and ill run you up to the airport, only ten mins up the motorway.....
[/quote]

Fair play Kev, karma for that :thumbsup:

Back