Agm 09 video

Jeazus fook

That your Rs Johnny?

Anyone else still round since 09..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ya that's me, there's still a good few here just driving different scoobies is all....but alot of those cars are gone now either ended up in a breakers or sold abroad....bloody shame...poxy recession...

Yea big shame

Say the dreaded rust played it's part too

Biggest crowd ever was that agm 80-90 members in that car park from memory I had the bugeye then

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Fair sight to be sure!

If only there were enough good ones left, and people able and willing to keep them on the road.

Used to see them all the time back in 2007-2010 when I had the classic and blob...
... now, I do not even see one every week (Impreza's that is, as a couple of Foresters living near me in farming country)

Subaru needs to come out with an engine that is on par with the new Ford and VW offerings... one that has emissions that don't render the car irrelevant and sees our VRT crowd make the car unaffordable. Only if Subaru can deliver on that will we have a chance of seeing big numbers again in the club.

They have Charles it's called FA20 2.0 twin scroll in the new wrx more toqure than the 2.5 Sti and way better mpg out in Jdm land for few years used in there Wrx S4 model and rated at 296bhp too

But there persist with the 2.5 nearly everywhere else must be a cost thing don't know ????

Back