Aftermarket exhaust Subaru Forester

Davidk92

Sunday Drivers
Wanted aftermarket exhaust for a 2003 Sg5 Subaru Forester xt. Cat back preferably. Will consider something of an impreza from the same year as long as it will suit the 2.5" pipe at the cat.

I think it'll fit you just need to do a bit of modification to the hangers (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and the tip is just sunken into the bumper a bit more. I think the prodrive isn't too much different to the standard xt exhaust anyway.

Any new age impreza exhaust will fit you will need different exhaust hangers I picked some up at murraymotorsport in walkinstown they wore powerflex part number is : EXH009 if I remember correctly should be 20 odd Euro or you could try eBay

Just to make sure I know what your saying. I need different rubber hangers but the metal hangers on the exhaust can stay where they are? What kind of exhaust did you put on a forester? Was it an sg5?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help. Was there any trouble with the clearance from the back bumper with the heat of the exhaust?

Nice I'm sold. I need to look out/buy something now. Do you still have the forester?

No I used to own both the foresters in that pic. Will be getting another soon just looking to shift my current car and I will be back in a Scooby

There's seems to be a few nice xts popping up on done deal lately. I changed from a 2.5 v6 lexus to my one and love it. Only other car I'd buy would be an impreza but insurance companies dont seem to like that idea

Back