Advice needed

Darkshadow

Petrolheads
I am seriously considering upgrading if i can get enough money for my car the problem i have is i am stuck between a leggy b4 from japan (black) from BW motors in finlas or a white sti (with west badges) from per4mance cars in coollock (not stolen :lol: :lol:) both are 03's and both are the same price and i dont know which to get :ponder: :ponder: might do a poll to see :D but in the meantime any ideas

you wanna stay away from those leggys mate, heard nothing but bad things about them . . . . . .

:lol: :lol:

Nice one NORRIS

Darkshadow you would have to check out insurance for the sti.Dont know much about the leggys and cost to run.

If i had the choice it would be white one

:smokin:

sti will be a more focused drive, sharper handling, faster off the mark..leggy will be better on long journeys bit more discreet, faster top end(useless in this country), more comfortable more room from your snappers....but big plus for the sti...way easier to get power out of if your going to mod it

btw the best scooby ive been is the type r..if i was gonna compromise and go for the impreza its the only one id get..dont care about the years plenty of clean ones out there..plus they take the abuse

If the leggy is the newer twin scroll single turbo, then I'd go for that!!
And insurance shouldn't be to much trouble as your not exactly a young lad! :p
Dan

Dont know what money your lookin at but there's a new shape black B4 for 20k on carzone. Its a 03 if you fancy a peep. Id love it.
Love the new shape :thumbsup:

@ Matt thats a very nice car i like it dont confuse me anymore :ponder: :ponder: :lol: :lol:

@Alan if we can throw her off the scent :lol: :lol:

That looks very low!!!!
She's probibly on coilovers, so would be a very hard ride!!!
Don't give them a deposit till you test drive it on a normal road!
Best of luck man!
Dan

P.S. That b4 is worth the extra few quid in my opinion! as it's 3 years newer and alot more powerful

well the current car is finally in the buy and sell this week so hopefully i will get offers in for it.

if anyone is interested on here then give me a call will let it go cheaper to someone on here

Back