advice needed

nicknack

Petrolheads
How a ye lads. Maybe sti garda might be able to help me out with this one.

My insurance is out since last saturday. i was just trying to save the cash for it so that i could pay it off soon, but got stopped today and he said produce it within 10 days of today. so my flexible friend is gonna ave to help me out!

Just wondering do ye have maybe a weeks grace to get it sorted or anything? dunno if im going to get points or anything thats why. I know yes its stupid not to have insurance but its just gone out since saturday. so should be covered hopefully again tomorrow.

Cheers, paddy

well lad,
first of all produce everything this way you wont be summonsed to court. your insurance may be out of date but you can say that it was paid for
and your waiting on the new cert to be sent out to ya in the post, the guard wont know!!!! anyhow if ya have any probs give us a shout an ill
try an sort ya out!!!

sti Garda :smokin:

cheers lad, was saying to the guard today, traffic corps, that it was being sorted out and stuff by my father but will ave to do it tomorrow. asked me where will i produce it in the next ten days and i said drogheda so we'll see how we get on. Cheers for the advice anyway.
Paddy

meant to say that, he said i'd be hearing from them in the post within the next couple of days, any idea what this could be for? Just was talkin to my dad there and as it transpires, i am actually insured so am just waiting on the cover note. The reason he stopped me in the first place is cause i was goin a bit fast while he was drivin past me. He stopped me bout 10 mins later down the town. just thought i'd tell yis!

cant say i know wat he ment by dat but i wouldn be worried bout it,
he cant do anything if all was in order

Sti Garda :smokin:

Back