A Little Help....

F

fitz1234

Hey Lads & lassies... looking for a bit of help, I have posted an ad today for my subaru impreza its 03 pro drive wrx, I need to sell it coz im buying a house & it has to go before I buy this house....boo hoo, I know its hard to sell at the min but just looking for a bit of feedback on where to sell it & if you think 14.5k is a realistic price, i only bought it last yr for 19k... any help would be much appreciated... is there anyone out there who knows someone who is looking for a car like this, would do them a really good deal seeing as I have to sell it! Thx for ur help! :049:

I'd say he means it has the prodrive pack fitted mac mac.

A good addition to wrx's, brings them up to 260bhp. A mate of mine had this fitted to his wrx & made a fair difference :thumbsup:

That motor is in Mullingar isn't? I saw it parked out the other day. Looks mint! Decent money alright - pity I've talked myself out of buying a Scooby.

It makes it 275bhp....for some reason the pics wont upload for me....they're on donedeal.ie, can email them to anyone who's interested!

yep its in mbm motors at the min....that's where i bought it!
you should talk yourself back into buying one....will do ya a great deal! u should go in & take it for a spin!

Back