A clean and wax and a few pics !!!

kanye west

Octane Boostaholics
Got the car washed so decided to clay the car. So went to halfords and bought the clay kit. Showed my brother the video of how to clay the car and sent him out to start it :1poke: Anyway went out about 15 mins later and he had most the quick detailer used and only half the car done (badly) :lol: We were both tired so left it at that and just ended up waxing it and decided to take a few pics. Got a new camera during the week so could only take 9 as i havent got a memory card for it yet :hammerhead: Should of turned my headlights off too for some of them :icon_grin:

PS. Got new Perrin Stiffi's during the week :thumbsup:

DSCF0014copy.jpg

DSCF0016copy.jpg

DSCF0017copy.jpg

DSCF0018copy.jpg

DSCF0019copy.jpg

DSCF0020copy.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

Beautiful car fella, everything on the car works well together. there is a lovely hump back bridge near where i live to do a propper test for the stiffi's. you should probably take of the front splitter though :multijump:

looks well man :thumbsup:

lovley spot for the pics too... the one where its in the avenue with the trees each side look nice.... where bouts is that??

[quote author=sti v6 link=topic=14449.msg179146#msg179146 date=1240182075]
looks well man :thumbsup:

lovley spot for the pics too... the one where its in the avenue with the trees each side look nice.... where bouts is that??
[/quote]

Its in Hazelwood in Sligo. Think the buses for the rally stages for rally ireland left from around there :thumbsup:

Back