A car!

moro_46

Sunday Drivers
Once again I’m on the hunt for a car! I have had the third child so I need something for myself to feel happy in !!!!! Have a budget of 10-12k ideally would love a legacy GT but open to others! Anybody thinking of selling or have anything for sale !?

Once again I’m on the hunt for a car! I have had the third child so I need something for myself to feel happy in !!!!! Have a budget of 10-12k ideally would love a legacy GT but open to others! Anybody thinking of selling or have anything for sale !?
I recently imported a 07 legacy gt through jdmaw. They are fully imported for a good bit under you price range and vrt on mine was only 950 euro !

Sorry only seing this now. Yes i also imported mine with JDMAW back in 2016. VRT was cheaper back then too :) Recently had it in with JC Autocare. Hope you manage to find what you're looking for. As they say. Everything is for sale for the right price.

Attachments

• IMG-20220726-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20220726-WA0014.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20220726-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20220726-WA0007.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 20
Sorry only seing this now. Yes i also imported mine with JDMAW back in 2016. VRT was cheaper back then too :) Recently had it in with JC Autocare. Hope you manage to find what you're looking for. As they say. Everything is for sale for the right price.
Lovely car

Back