99 B4 Legacy- €7500 ono

hi rob ,
i just joined today cos i am looking for a legacy b4 , and when i saw yours i thought to myself hmmm, this could be just the ticket ...

im currently driving a toyota levin 1.6 20v , with 5zigen de-cat ,kakimoto cat back ,16 buddy club p1's in black with red lip, falcon predator evo 4 alarm with remote start , kenwood cd/mp3/usb with bluetooth integrated , it has bomex rear spats , varis rear spoiler ,and oem splitter going on tomorrow
tax ... just put 3 months on today
nct .... 01/10
131/000km
tax is 125 for 3 months , piece of p**s to insure , and will run on a sniff of an oily rag .. approx 500+km to €40 of petrol

super strut suspension is A ok , not a rattle or squeak from it

would you consider a trade with a couple of grand your way

i can mail you more pics if interested ... oh and in the pic , the blade is missing ,cos the bodyshop wasnt finished with it ... and its black in colour

42fz8.jpg

What kinda cash we talkin here! Give me an honest evaluation of what you value the Levin at?

well from having a quick look at same year models on carzone, the going rate seems to be 5-6k , and i would put an honest value on mine at about 5k .... so i would be willing to throw ya 2000 -2500 in cash with the levin ... if your interested give me a call/or text on 087 2337300

also forgot to mention shes the bz-r model , with 6 speed box , and lsd , and have the original catalytic convertor for NCT time

dont sell up rob!!!!
not for 2000 cash and a levin.....
keep the b4 mate till you get a full cash deal...
IMO..

rob how are ya i just joined today myself. My levin is going on Tuesday but im lookin at 2 other b4s at the mo if ya check my SAY HELLO post you will see the decision i have to make!! yours being mapped attracts me but i cant do 7.5 but would be close, one of these cars came down from 7.5 other from 6750 they both well worth it. Both want 6 but could get them down a bit as they were both more concerned about each others price than tellin me to get it mapped for irish petrol etc, dont worry lads not offerin 6, kinda need it by end of next week though. ???? ya interested??

[quote author=Turbo Tony link=topic=12734.msg161832#msg161832 date=1235761961]
DONT PASS THIS OFFER UP....

thats as good as you will get rob,

market is gone to bits.
[/quote]

some of us are cash buyers

@silverbullitt...Honestly, I wouldn't value a levin at that much. In fairness my Legacy is worth 10 or more for what it cost me and whats gone into it but my price is way down. As Tony said, the market is gone to sh*t!
@Jayb4...I'm not gonna take any less than €7,500, I don't care how close it is. This is priced to sell. The car cost me €8250 and between the re-map and the alarm, both essential items not performance mods, thats already standing me up near €10,000...then there is the tires, clutch, whiteline goodies... :icon_blahblah:
Fair enough, you've got two low priced B4's but I guarantee they are not nearly as clean or well maintained as mine is, I promise you that. And any of the lads in the club will vouch for how well this car is taken car of.
@Marko...Cheers mate, you seem to be one of a few talkin sense! :thumbsup:

no worries man i understand, not into that colour although it is nice, really want blue or black. Can probably get black one mapped myself at the end of march. You recomend the guy who done yours?

Rob I'll be honest that levin is not worth even 4 grand..sorry to the lad with the levin no offence but robs a member and my advice is top tiop money for that levin would be 4 grand on trade in 3500...prices on carzone do not reflect market value

ok so rob , i gotta respect where your coming from ,

so ill bump it up to 3k plus the levin , i cant possibly go any higher ...

@ dagnut ...as for levins not being worth that much ,ive seen similar ones getting much higher than your supposed valuation of 4k on other sites ..

I agree
The Leggy is worth a lot more than the levin
Things are slow selling these days but skoobys I belive will wether the storm
Still take a while to shift one
Hold on until the right person comes along for her :thumbsup:
As for trading in I strongly recomend against
You can get a much better deal with cash
Garages dont want trade ins they have enough cars sitting on the forecourt
they want to get rid of some not take more in
if you get a good deal on a trade in chances are it is a lemon
just hold on until someone serious comes along for the leggy
in my experience if someone really wants it they will get the cash for it
Beautiful looking Leggy
:subaru:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=12734.msg162740#msg162740 date=1235919883]
Rob I'll be honest that levin is not worth even 4 grand..sorry to the lad with the levin no offence but robs a member and my advice is top tiop money for that levin would be 4 grand on trade in 3500...prices on carzone do not reflect market value
[/quote]

Back