99 2.5 STI TYPE R VLIMITED..PRICED.. PICS NOW ADDED

Thanks Damo, took me half the night to email u the pics with this freekn dial up, but worth it in the end, may get ya a pint for that :thumbsup:

Anyone interested, i can throw in the garden hose and empty bottle of shampoo, as for the vectra and house, all are negotiable :D :thumbsup:

I have another car in mind now and am eager to sell the scooby here and witout advertising it on autotrader etc, too many time waisters with free credit or texts out there and just acting the c@nt. i would let the car off for a good bit less than i previously posted probably about 17k euro. :cry: :cry: i am loosing a fortune at that

I dont suppose you would take my type r and some cash

I know you probley wont want to do it but i just tought id ask :)

im goin to put my type r up for sale this week and if she sells you,ll be gettin a call from me. :thumbsup:

Best thing you do paul is give me a txt on my membership is up and havent renewed it yet so i cant pm you. Let me know what you are looking for your car and i see if i know anyone who mite be interested :thumbsup: :thumbsup: id like to c mine go to someone in club, not some lad who will prob feed it briars first night he has it :wall:

Last edited:
had a spin in kens machine today and all i can say is wow what a machine :wazzup: i thought my sti was fast but this is in a completly different league, i just dont understand how a car of this calliber hasnt been sold yet :ponder: i would have bought this 6 months ago no prob all the work has been done on it just turn the key and drive away and u know u have a safe big bhp car best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

Cheers man, i may advertise it somewhere, may put up with the time wasters ring'n me i suppose :wall: I was impressed with that car of yours aswel, it be the closest feel to raw classic power ive felt out of a newage, i

Back