99 2.5 STI TYPE R VLIMITED..PRICED.. PICS NOW ADDED

KENC

ISDC Club Member
99 2.5 sti type r vlimited..priced.. Pics now added

I am thinking of selling my beloved car, the old 2ltr engine was well foked and i decided to go for a 2.5 with forged pistons, there is only about 3000 kms on it and it can seriously move, Pat Hebron recond around 380bhp and probably hitting 400ftlbs of torque in 5th gear.. aswell as been tuned the car looks very nice, it has a p1 front splitter, sti8 scoop and revolution rally wheels ans are new,
i am not going to post a price as i have spent so much i know i wnt get it back but i am counting on someone who will appreciate whts done to it and its 450 safe bhp potential, i want someone who doesnt want a standard car and is willing to pay more to get more, bareing in mind a standard one would fetch around 14k i am interested to hear serious offers.. heres the spec
NEW 2.5 SHORT BLOCK WITH UPRATED CUSTOM CP FORGED PISTONS
NEW RCM OIL PUMP
NEW OIL MODEEN
NEW THERMOSTAT
NEW TIMING BELT
ALL NEW SEALS AND GASKETS
NEW KNOCK SENSOR
NEW AIR FLOW METER
NEW ARP HEAD STUDS
NEW COMETIC HEAD GASKETS
NEW PLUGS
NEW RCM INDUCTION FILTER
NEW APEXI AVCR
NEW APEXI POWER FC AND COMANDER, MAPPED BY PAT HEBRON IN NOVEMBER
NEW FUEL LAB ADJ PRESSURE REGULATOR
NEW SAMCO INLET PIPE
NEW NISMO 740CC INJECTORS
NEW EXEDY ORGANIC CLUTCH
TDO5 20G TURBO
NEW HKS SQV DUMP VALVE
NEW SPR1 STRAIGHT THROUGH EXHAUST SYSTEM
NEW STREET PERFORMANCE FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER
NEW RADIATOR
NEW REVOLUTION 17" RALLY RIMS WITH NEW FALKEN TYRES
NEW WALBRO FUEL PUMP
P1 SPLITTER
STI 8 SCOOP
KENWOOD DOUBLE DIN

Engine was run in for 1000 kms before mapping, is mapped for booster and has a little trick in mapping that sounds like anti lag when u let off throttle, thanks to pat h :thumbsup:
to say it pulls like a train is an under statement, car is very tight and never damaged, no lag and as Pat Hebron says "shes got some balls i give her that" and coming from a guy thats been in serious cars i take it as a compliment.
I dont want my add blocked up with people saying they wish they had the money etc etc, anyone wanting a serious car will know how much it will be around and can pm me or txt me there is a couple of pics on Street performance project cars, maybe Damo will put up a link, but i will try to get more

P1010105.jpg

P1010120.jpg

P1010104.jpg

P1010117.jpg

P1010100.jpg

P1010099.jpg

P1010097.jpg

P1010118.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 99 2.5 STI TYPE R VLIMITED..

sounds like a beast..hope to goes to good home and you get a fair price.

Thanks lads, i really dont want to sell it but i cant really justify it parked up so much and having to tax two cars, it really depends on what offers i get or if any.. but if not good offer i wont bother i rekon, the car is really nice spec and is gud to go,
when mapped i was coming back through toll bridge with pat beside me, i took off out of the toll bridge and drove it out through the gears and i noticed some form of a merc coming on strong behind me aswell, i pulled back into normal lane to get to come on and as he came up my door i just planted it in 5th and he couldnt past me and if anything was starting to die back a bit, i cought up on traffic and slowed off, i wouldnt know much bout mercs but as it went by i just thought it was a 2dr merc but pat just said "well thats not bad, u shud be happy with that" and went on to tell me that it was some form of an amg 550 or something and that is supposed to be around the 500 bhp mark :clap: :clap: so i was well impresssed,
i know it would blow me on a top speed run but to say that he got a run at me and i just replanted her in 5th without a down shift, and he hadnt the grunt to go by says alot, well happy with it. i would of loved to have the bucks to uprate gear box and go for a bigger blower and hit 450 or over but i rekon in her current form that she would take down a lot of bigger powerd cars over 1/4 mile,

Re: 99 2.5 STI TYPE R VLIMITED.. PRICE POSTED..

i have decided to post what i need to get for my car, even do its not near what has been spent on it, as anyone who knows the price of bits and has read my spec will verify. I want €19,000. And i think that is a steal price.

Good luck with the sale, I'd love a a car like this, sounds savage, are there pics up anywhere?

i will try and get a few decent photos up, i may get someone to take them for me do, all i have is picture fone.

Re: 99 2.5 STI TYPE R VLIMITED..PRICED..

Well lads, i put the cat back on her and she walked the nct on saturday last, so she nct'd now aswell,
i posted the price but if anyone wants to make me serios offers i would consider them :thumbsup:

Savage spec mate, would make a lovely car for someone, especially after that rebuild. Good luck with the sale.

Are you gonna stay with Subaru or are ya moving on to something else?

To be honest i dont know what to do, one side of me says keep it and the other side says there is no point paying for the tax and not using it, and no point getting cought by coppers for no tax the odd time that i do use it.. if you know what i mean :ponder:

Any more pictures?

would it be much harder to look after an imperza as tuned as yours

as a standard type R ? because im no mechanic..

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=5020.msg69104#msg69104 date=1205368634]
Any more pictures?

would it be much harder to look after an imperza as tuned as yours

as a standard type R ? because im no mechanic..
[/quote]

Its the same as looking after any impreza, this would be a good buy for anyone because its a brand new fresh engine so not as big a risk.

Damo

I have seen a lot of tuned cars over the last couple of years, and i have had a hks single turbo supra, most of the cars i have seen i would be afraid to own as there is just wirings hanging out of every where and just plain patch up work done on them, my car is probably more safer than a standard one, its running a modest 1.35- 1,4 bar of boost, rev limit has been set to 7k revs to allow for bigger engine, the engine is more than capable of 450bhp in its current state so is more than safe and not stressed making its approx 380 to 400 bhp. The fact that i spent the money and bought the 740cc injectors wen 550 would of done means there only running at about 70% of there max out put, i tried to over spec on everthing, the fact of using a good ecu like apexi to be mapped is so much better than a car using those air fuel controlers and fuel cut defenders etc, there is no extra maintenance involved, and another great thing is it still can use all its own diagnostics, i done all the reassembly myself and refitting so i got everything new, all cams seals, rocker cover seals etcetc, so i know its 110%, i wouldnt trust anyone, the uprated cometic head gaskets are another over spec for extra safety, as is the rcm oil pump and cp custom forge pistons and ARP head studs. I put the cat back on her and it flew through the nct.. so i would say for dfinite that if you went out tomorrow to buy a 450bhp potental car that you would not find one with as much money and top notch parts gone into it, nor would you find safer,

Hoping to get some pics up soon :thumbsup:

Back