98 WRX STI Mint Look

D

dav32

Immaculate Version 4 STI Stunning looking car,taxed and tested. All crystal clear lights , 17" alloys with continental contact sport tyres ,bucket seats, 6 CD changer, front and rear strut braces , stainless steel exhaust including decat and header manifold , HKS panel filter , Forge dumpvalve , IHI VF23 Turbo , Cross drilled and grooved discs with mintex extreme pads with racing blue brake fluid change, Walboro fuel pump,poly bushes including front anti lift kit,recent diff and gearbox oil change with new Exedy clutch kit. Very responsive drive and serviced to a high standard with reciepts to show. Alloys specially designed to car in Midland Wheels UK, you won't find alot of cars nicer looking, not the usual Impreza.Special registration.9600euros
100_08851.JPG

100_0881.JPG

100_0895.JPG

100_0890.JPG

100_0900.JPG

100_0877.JPG

I think its 1500 as there is a 2500 price for one of the models but I was told that higher price was for Type R one only,maybe someone else can confirm this??
It's a real nice car pics don't do it proper justice and has been really well kept, reciepts from Roger Clark and everything who is a very reputable Subaru go to guy in England with around 2.5k sterling work from there last few months,aswell as parts straight from Subaru themselves.
Sligo area and you'd really be picking up a mint car with no bad points at all so make an offer or tell someone who might be interested because it wouldn't get as much use with me as a car like this should :)

New price, 9000euros...couldn't see where to edit the post??It's in the autotrader next week anyways but all the info is better here anyways :)

thought all sti s had the small rubber gaurds behind the wheels :ponder: (on the skirting) :dunno:could be
leaving myself open to a slating here,
and unusual not to have the covers instead of the fogs

I know the skirts were changed and the lights put in all around so thats them sorted, not sure on the color or if its a respray but is def a V4 STI and if you need to find on in person get onto me hah ;) ;)

your right Dave, never seen that colour on a pre V5 car, looks great in that colour though

[quote author=dav32 link=topic=6342.msg78060#msg78060 date=1208372629]
I know the skirts were changed and the lights put in all around so thats them sorted, not sure on the color or if its a respray but is def a V4 STI and if you need to find on in person get onto me hah ;) ;)
[/quote]
:ponder:

Back