98 VERSION 4 STI 331BHP****SOLD********

Re: 98 VERSION 4 STI 331BHP

98 or 99 ,cant remember off hand,stert falling asleep when he said hon.......... :D
dc5 i would have no bother :thumbsup:

they are always fast around mondello,straight line speed aint to bad either ;)
not a subaru though :thumbsup:

Hi tractorman, id be fairly interested in your scooby if you still have it. any interest in an evo 4 part exchange??

uummm, a car from the dark side.cant say yes on an open forum like this or the lads will burn down my house :lol:

ring me on the mobile 0863071696

or PM me later on :thumbsup:

Alan

hey mate i had a legacy b4 which the engine went in after a few days (had a thread in q and a about mapping) the arage gave me a honda torneo euro r. got the car about 6 weeks ago and im lookin for an impreza sti.

just put my car on carzone today, http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Honda/Accord/Torneo-Euro/1091403/

i know hondas are frowned upon here!!

have a look, see what you think. if i can shift mine soon id be willin to buy yours, looks nice.

i know hondas are frowned upon here!!

Dont think its honda's seems to be just the people that drive them or the way they drive them :dunno:
I do like a nice honda :thumbsup:

so all your after with regards to px in a dc5?

if i can shift mine ill be interested in yours, but as you know well, the market is slow. :(

A guy coming up from wexford tomorrow for a SWAP, He has a Saab 9-3,1.8t year 2004.
see how things go in the morning,might be on the lookout for a cheap impreza for track use :thumbsup:

Back