98 subaru impreza type r version 4 v-limited 2 door

Lads i think it's a bit unfair to comment on what you think other peoples cars are worth..... if somebody needs a certain amount of money to maybe pay off a loan on their car so be it and let them get what they can for it at the end of the day it's up to the buyer to pay what they think it's worth , to many people are under the assumption that if you buy a members car it will be better looked after than a non members that in my eyes is bulls##t.... @Gizmo 5 if the Type R for €6,500 is such a great car how come it's still for sale and only survived one lap at mondello even though it had an engine rebuild... have you ever seen the car in Question or do you know anything about it??????

[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=9877.msg126485#msg126485 date=1225926637]
Lads i think it's a bit unfair to comment on what you think other peoples cars are worth..... if somebody needs a certain amount of money to maybe pay off a loan on their car so be it and let them get what they can for it at the end of the day it's up to the buyer to pay what they think it's worth , to many people are under the assumption that if you buy a members car it will be better looked after than a non members that in my eyes is bulls##t.... @Gizmo 5 if the Type R for €6,500 is such a great car how come it's still for sale and only survived one lap at mondello even though it had an engine rebuild... have you ever seen the car in Question or do you know anything about it??????
[/quote]

Gonna have to agree with the above and go in the shoot me down corner. A members car is not always a looked after car which is the false impression giving by others here. Some fully paid members neglects their cars as much as other non members. And also these members shooting down car sale prices whilst they also have their own for sale is laughable. You absolutely cannot shoot a fella down for a possibile immaculate example type r for sale to someone selling a crashed repaired ten times over car and set that cheap price across the board.

thanks lads for ur comments..im trying to get the most i can for it cause i only bought it a few months ago and paid 10k for it..it was unfortunate about the engine and it was well taken care of just one of those unfortunate things that happened...it is in immaculate condition and i think around 6k is fair for it..someone on the site might be able to fix it and have bought themselves a nice type r...thanks again lads..

not say'n anything bad about the car it does look mint...and i hope he sell's and gets good money for it... :thumbsup:

@555-Scooby .all i said was to rethink the price so he may get a fast sale for it no harm in saying that if it helps him sell it...it looks a very clean car...
as for the one that headgasket went in ,i dont know anything about the car only the price , prob the the same as you ,so we cant put that down either that it was'nt rebuilt :ponder2:

relax a bit lads ,nobody is trying to say anything bad about the lads car ,just a little input to maybe help him sell it...

anyway markswrxsti best of luck with the sale.....FREE BUMP :thumbsup:

needs to go soon..
its taking up space..
open to offers around 6000..

more pics..

yhq1i.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/2a7tm3t.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/rsbzgz.jpg

2dqltvd.jpg

my number is 085 8274400..
text me if u are interested..

Back