96 Glanza for sale

sorry about that lads,but it would be a grate track car or what ever u want it for

The mods that done to it is

Front mounted intercooler,
HKS Sports Air filter,
HKS Super Drugger Muffler,
BLITZ Dual solenoid,
Boost Controller
HKS Boost gauge
HKS Oil gauge

TEIN coil overs suspention

GREX oil filter mount and hoses

NAGAI ultra spark plugs cables

RECARO Seats

Defi sports VSD

Volk racing alloys

:thumbsup:

So its a rite off,and you want to sell in to one of us as a track car..... :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Dude as said before this is a SUBARU site.... :sucks:

[quote author=dorannoel link=topic=8715.msg104206#msg104206 date=1218133216]
sorry about that lads,but it would be a grate track car or what ever u want it for

The mods that done to it is

Front mounted intercooler,
HKS Sports Air filter,
HKS Super Drugger Muffler,
BLITZ Dual solenoid,
Boost Controller
HKS Boost gauge
HKS Oil gauge

TEIN coil overs suspention

GREX oil filter mount and hoses

NAGAI ultra spark plugs cables

RECARO Seats

Defi sports VSD

Volk racing alloys

:thumbsup:

[/quote]

Forgot to mention the lightened rear end... :wazzup:

stick it in the buy and sell or some other car mags it will sell or bring it to a breakers and sell it to them but take all the good stuff out off it and sell it separite :thumbsup:

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=8715.msg104134#msg104134 date=1218112313]
If its a write off mate it can't be fixed up and put back on the road legally...
[/quote]

my misses had a 94 primera and she drove in to the back of a drunk driver,
the insurance company said it was a write off cos itd cost too much to fix....it was just the front bumper and headlight.
shed got it fixed and got an engineers report or some kinda report....sorted...and was still insured with the same company.

I think he just advertised it wrong.
Think he means fix it up and use it as a track car and fairly sure he would say when anyone rang it was rear ended... :ponder:
You have to hook them in before you tell them the other (little) problems :icon_grin:

I know too lads that have a 99purple and 00 blue B4's that are selling and like there toyota's that MIGHT take a trade on that starlet.
its worth a try if you want a B4...il pm you there numbers. :happybday:

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=8715.msg104426#msg104426 date=1218186319]
I think he just advertised it wrong.
Think he means fix it up and use it as a track car and fairly sure he would say when anyone rang it was rear ended... :ponder:
You have to hook them in before you tell them the other (little) problems :icon_grin:

I know too lads that have a 99purple and 00 blue B4's that are selling and like there toyota's that MIGHT take a trade on that starlet.
its worth a try if you want a B4...il pm you there numbers. :happybday:
[/quote]yep it worth a try allright thanks mate :thumbsup:

Back