6x9s into a blob wrx?

I think people who know me will realise I am not a "Tdi " tuner . I work on many projects , everything from 24hour racing cars to special one off truck , car calibrations .

In general subarus are pretty easy to tune compared to modern German Machinery with individual rsa encrypted area's along with anti tuning traps

Any questions , feel free to ask

joe my post was by no means to take from your experience or compitance in what you do. i was simply stating that smokey was wrong in what he was saying about tuners using a base map and building from there, tuners all over the world work like that with no issues and have been doing so for years im sure you would agree with that statement

I am doing a 2006 Wrx with map switching , anti lag , launch control , Cel knock flash . It's my version of the infamous group N calibration with some added routines

I'll post the results with video tomorrow

Here is an interesting one I did recently in the Uk

http://youtu.be/YOMshyONvI4

I understood what you meant dec but I think you misunderstood me!

Scoobycolm referred to diesels and that was what I was replying to and my reply to you was in relation to the same!

Dec , yea some of what you are saying is true with base calibration for certain projects .on a tricky project it can save a lot of time and money

[quote author=Joe@TDR link=topic=37354.msg428293#msg428293 date=1363738646]
Dec , yea some of what you are saying is true with base calibration for certain projects .on a tricky project it can save a lot of time and money
[/quote]
thats all i was trying to say joe :thumbsup:
[quote author=smokey wrx link=topic=37354.msg428292#msg428292 date=1363738618]
I understood what you meant dec but I think you misunderstood me!

Scoobycolm referred to diesels and that was what I was replying to and my reply to you was in relation to the same!

[/quote]
i obviously did pick you up wrong smokey i taught you meant anyone using base maps didnt really know what they were at :booboo:

The use of and amount of words is very important as is their interpretation by those reading them!

You taught I meant anyone when I did mean many! But the subject had changed slightly from the already very off topic conversation so you missed that bit!

Back