[quote author=Pete link=topic=8041.msg96481#msg96481 date=1214842234]
Is it a standard . ?
[/quote]
I know that edition ?, its the one with the horizontally-opposed c and bottom-mount . on it :lol:

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=8041.msg96479#msg96479 date=1214841234]
oh i like ! wana swap a ? for it?
[/quote]

Got it specially made want to hang onto it.Just thinking about changing . before spraying

[quote author=nodge link=topic=8041.msg96499#msg96499 date=1214845189]
say bye bye to this thread ;)
[/quote]

We the people declare independance.I had a vote last nite and agreed to keep open.

:smokin:

damn i was looking for a , best of luck with the sale though, looks well :thumbsup:

Re: . SOLD

sorry lads this is sold now,
il have it with me in limrick on sunday, if anyone wants a look before the buyer collects :thumbsup:

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm the new owner, just had my bid accepted there on ebay for this - Do you mind posting? Actually I've just bid on another . on ebay too so if I get that cheaper then maybe I won't want yours :twofinger:

But if anyones interested I still have a genuine replica sti intercooler & my daddies alloy wheels & a couple of ^^'s for sale (oh sorry for muscling in on your for sale thread) :doh:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=8041.msg96821#msg96821 date=1214950495]
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm the new owner, just had my bid accepted there on ebay for this - Do you mind posting? Actually I've just bid on another . on ebay too so if I get that cheaper then maybe I won't want yours :twofinger:

But if anyones interested I still have a genuine replica sti intercooler & my daddies alloy wheels & a couple of ^^'s for sale (oh sorry for muscling in on your for sale thread) :doh:
[/quote]

PMSL

lads im still looking for a good 6, so if anyone knows were i can get one id greatly appreciate the help, but if any of yous try to sell me a 9 il go fecking mad :angry:

Back