4x108 alloys

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Looking for a set of alloys, pcd of 4x108, in good condition. Small kerb marks are acceptable as long as the wheels are round.

These are typically found on ford, Peugeot, Citroen and maybe more.

Thanks Colm.

Dec, size 15 or 16, not sure of the exact offset but something like a 306gti wheel, style not that important either, just replacing the standard ford chocolate alloys.

Thought I was sorted with a set of 306gti wheels but there's no center hole in them so don't think there's anywhere now that will balance on the studs.

Not sure if its still the case but pug/citroen used to be a substantially different offset than standard & no chance of fitting on a ford. think they were as low as 8 or 12 vs 35/40 on the fords?

It was up with Ciaran and tried the 306gti wheels on it yesterday, they fit perfect in the arches, the only problem is they have no centre cap hole in the alloy so can't be mounted on wheel balance machines unless someone knows somewhere that can balance by mounting off the 4 stud holes?

Give Ken Fildes a call - he's been a citreon garage for last 20 or 30 years - He's on the backroads between Lucan & Clonee so easy found. 01-8214477 - he may just still have an old balancing machine for those wheels - if not then I'd say he'll know where you could get them done

or kevin barry around the corner from ciaran citroen garage top bloke and my mates brother in law :thumbsup:

Thanks lads, rang both of the above today, very helpful but don't do them themselves. Rang bluebell tyres and they will do them for €17.50 a corner or €50 for all 4. Nice fella but could be a giant pain in the ass effectively paying for a 5th tyre every time :hammerhead:

May think again and try the scrappers unless anyone here has a set?

Back