3 guys 1 hammer

PDtuning

Sunday Drivers
See this on a website but the post was taken down straight away, so i had google it online.

Warning: If you have a weak stomach DO NOT watch this video.
The sickest guys i have ever seen.... kinda guys id hang upside down naked and cover in petrol and start flicking matches at them

As i said i will not post the video here to go ahead and google it.

Pete

I looked at about 20seconds of it annd had to turn it of. :shock2:

Thats one horrible way to die.

I wouldnt even be able to do that to the fellas who did that to the guy its so bad.

I can't watch that sh!t...I showed about 5 people" 2 girls one cup" and videoed their reaction but have never seen it myself!! some crazy sh1t out there... don't watch "BME pain Olympics" either...never watch this it will mentally scar you...you can't unwatch these things......the Russian soldier beheading as well....rotten.com used to have some mental sh!t on it

This has my head wrecked..I want to watch it but I know i can never unwatch it...is it real?does anyone want to describe whats going on?

Its real alright man! i watched 30sec and I didn't want to see anymore :puke:
its a poor quality cam phone rec of a guy beating the brains out of a guy lying on the ground, its defo not for the squeamish :shock2: :cuckoo:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=26272.msg308664#msg308664 date=1283538446]
This has my head wrecked..I want to watch it but I know i can never unwatch it...is it real?does anyone want to describe whats going on?
[/quote]
Don't watch it- It's just Pure EVIL :snooty:
It's disgusting to think that human's are capable of this this - I wouldn't even call them animals. :naughty:

iv seen some sick vids before, but after 3 min. :puke:

I couldnt think of a punishment bads enough for them fookers.
Poor man.

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=26272.msg308667#msg308667 date=1283538670]
http://www.ohlookaforum.com/sick-vi...rder-video-guys-hammer-3guys1hammer-t102.html

Here is a link here to it lads.

You can read what they were saying and doing if you dont want to watch it.

Dagnut read what is happening and decide yourself.

I watched 20 seconds of it and decided to read it instead to find out the rest.
[/quote]

Cheers keith thats enough for me..sh!t like that is always more disturbing to me when its a group of people...you can understand a monster, a freak but a group like that is seriously fcuked up

:lol: I joined that site ohlookanotherforum when I googled 3 men 1 hammer. It gives a very indept description on the site above the video I was honestly expecting it to be worse. Sean Typer wats that documenting reality about I'm a gore fan like urself except for animal cruelty I can't watch any of that stuff

Back