3 Broadband

i had the contract one for 2 days and had to give it back...no recption and now im still dial up, bill this month is 197.
il drink it before i give it to them.
how is so dear, i cant figure it out, im only on this, carzone and pistonheads. :ponder: :ponder:

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=6333.msg72786#msg72786 date=1206740021]
i had the contract one for 2 days and had to give it back...no recption and now im still dial up, bill this month is 197.
il drink it before i give it to them.
how is so dear, i cant figure it out, im only on this, carzone and pistonheads. :ponder: :ponder:
[/quote]

what number you dialling with your modem 1892150150? this is the higher rate you should get an account set up..dial up if constantly on should only cost max 60 a month

I ve the 3 "broadband" cause eircom have nt got round to bringing broadband into the estate yet.
its desperatly slow sometimes finds it hard to even open up a simple web page....never mind tryin to watch some of the vids from you tube that are posted up here
what do ya expect for 20quid a month?? :lol:

i have the vodafone and its unreal fast.
but only in my dads and its dial up speed in my house and were only 2 min away from each other.

The 3 one is good its good speed and best of all im not tied to a contract :dance:

try the o2 modem , if you havent got the broadband reception it reverts to edge which is a lot faster than dial up.

iv had them all now.
3 had no reception.
vodafone had dialup speed but very fast when on blue.
o2 quicker than dialup because utube is a lot faster loading. havnt check how fast in the blue yet.
but its still better than eircom dial up.

i sell them all , feckin nightmare :wall:, o2 is by far the most reliable. but they re bringing out a new one now same size as a flash card called the E170 , should be worth the dolars.

yea swerve

i just got stock of the e170 today and they are really neat and super fast :thumbsup:

[quote author=subadude link=topic=6333.msg82167#msg82167 date=1209750772]
yea swerve

i just got stock of the e170 today and they are really neat and super fast :thumbsup:
[/quote]

A lot tidier job than the old ones alright .

Back