22B Type UK for sale.

The original 22B in this post is gone.

I doubt that the lad would have handed over the keys for 14K, if he did something seriously wrong with him

its not the one in the original post pete, its the one i put up above, its a different one

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=15463.msg196277#msg196277 date=1245522297]
its not the one in the original post pete, its the one i put up above, its a different one
[/quote]

I know Johnny the original one is sold too

ah right, you just didnt know how much it sold for then

14k will he not have to hand over the keys is that not what e bay is all about.
If you get a good price well and good if not hard luck :dontknow:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=15463.msg196285#msg196285 date=1245526019]
[/quote]

might not have reached its reserve price

[quote author=Bubba link=topic=15463.msg198241#msg198241 date=1246286954]
[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=15463.msg196285#msg196285 date=1245526019]
[/quote]

might not have reached its reserve price
[/quote]

It says "NO RESERVE" on the ebay auction...

Ebay can't force you to sell, they can only give you a negative score against a sale that falls through etc

As above no reserve + its had repairs to the body so that alone would
have killed the price depending on how well the repairs were done,
idealy if your buying a car like that ye want it to be 100% as it was new
and never painted, he must have been happy setting the price at 14k, and
not many at the time with the money to bid on it ment it went for the starting price :thumbsup:

[quote author=Pete link=topic=15463.msg198246#msg198246 date=1246288476]
Ebay can't force you to sell, they can only give you a negative score against a sale that falls through etc
[/quote]
Ye ive had some bad dealings with them, i had bid on a stereo that was on auction,
the auction was ended with an hour to go by the seller because the price had only reached

50 quid his explanation was he forgot to put a reserve witch is not a reason to end but i got no were
another time i just missed out on a set of sti gnome gauges and then got a second chane option,

but i was contacted by ebay to say there was an investigation being started and it was now taken
down and the account susspended, i think the guy had been bidding on it himself to up the price and they sussed it :thumbsup:

I suspect that by the condition of the inlet manifold that the one on ebay had some miles up-and the owner obviously didnt care very much for it.

Back