22b on donedeal

really crap add no info or anything, vin number says ej22 engine so looks legit

Thoughts? Would love to have the money. Doesn't really go to a lot of effort with the pictures to sell it.

Last edited:
Very poor add . But again if you want a 22b you want an as close to original example as possible .and they Ain't cheap . Seen one up for near 50k sterling in UK . And a jap import 2 . I was under the illusion that the UK cars were more expensive been rarer

Would 50k pounds but an RS500?

If so I'd buy that instead

Shite ad to be fair.
Love to know price.....

Saw this car last week and I had a thread about it already. It's beautiful looking but the interior is completely stripped. Sounds lovely passing my house in the morning though.

Ah sound, I presume bodywork must be good so and done properly, it's a pity he doesn't sell it in the ad though

any v
Saw this car last week and I had a thread about it already. It's beautiful looking but the interior is completely stripped. Sounds lovely passing my house in the morning though.[/QUOTE any clue why the inside has been stripped?

Full respray to a high standard alright but crazy money for a car with the wrong front bumper, wrong rear spoiler, wrong wheels, it's a UK spec 22b and then it has the wrong size engine,I'd pay that money I'f original but it's not

So all the original interior is back in now ??
Only think not original is the engine ??
When I saw it last week only the seats were in it. Everything else was stripped out of it. I'd be the same school of thought its not a winner for me because it's not original. If I ever win the lotto I will buy one though.

If I was him id take the £30,000 offer he has on it. Without it being original I think that's an incredible offer.

Back