22B for sale!

Ya got Freddie Clive. Got a service and timing belt done. Hes not the cheapest but I know he takes and interest in the cars he does :thumbsup:

Non standard wheels, missing wing and rear badges, missing STi logos on the front (indicates respray or new bumper) and someone has power washed off the crinkle finish on the manifold..
..there's a few questions to be asked about it.

[quote author=niall1 link=topic=4512.msg48571#msg48571 date=1197371263]
Non standard wheels, missing wing and rear badges, missing STi logos on the front (indicates respray or new bumper) and someone has power washed off the crinkle finish on the manifold..
..there's a few questions to be asked about it.
[/quote]
Might go check it out over the weekend

Better late than never, i went and checked out that 22B today.
It has a few minor scuffs and missing badges but itherwise seems the real deal.
Plate number 330 of 400 on the centre console.
I want it but i wouldn't give that money for it.

Just curious with all the talk of missing badges and stuff.
Trying to talk a mate into buying an Impreza too.
Think He's goin for an Evo though

were they still looking huge money for it.. the had a 22b last year too early on at stage and they where looking 30k for it

[quote author=gerry link=topic=4512.msg51967#msg51967 date=1199398326]
were they still looking huge money for it.. the had a 22b last year too early on at stage and they where looking 30k for it
[/quote]

35k they are lookin for i think.
Didn't see the RB320, but the 22B was well hidden down the back

[quote author=Matt link=topic=4512.msg51922#msg51922 date=1199394271]
It has a few minor scuffs and missing badges but itherwise seems the real deal.
Plate number 330 of 400 on the centre console.
[/quote]

Oh how the mighty fall..

This car was in Hyper-Rev (Jap car magazine) in an article on 22B's back in January 1999.  Looks like it's led a hard life since then.:
http://homepage.eircom.net/~anu/niall/scoob/2 to 424/Hyper Rev Jap Mag Jan 99 22B 330.pdf

PS some fun coming in to work ths morning playing with the DCCD  :D

looks rough alright, i thought i saw that advertised as a 22b replica :ponder: there cars are very dirty, a friend of mine bought a impreza v4 coupe off them, the bottom end went the week after :angry: its a waste of time buying off them no warranty :noway: most of them are more like a grade 2 than grade 4,
i would not buy any car off them :shoot: there is a nice impreza p1 on carzone, i like it :subaru:

Looks like that 22B has had it rough alright.
I bought my V5 Type R off them but seem to have bought a good car.
General wear and tear and gearbox 5th gear synchro is going but inside and body work are mint and Engine seems spot on.
I would however never deal with them again. Car wasn't touched except for cheap wiper blades and it was supposed to have a full service.
I also did the deal with 4 new tires to be included and i had to argue to get even 2 put on it when i went to pick it up. :twofinger: :shoot:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=4512.msg52073#msg52073 date=1199459115]
How do u know its the same 22B :?
[/quote]he's fluent in japanese :D

[quote author=chriSTi link=topic=4512.msg52074#msg52074 date=1199459517]
he's fluent in japanese :D
[/quote]
LOL!!! :lol: :clap:
There was a picture of the numbered plaque in the article.

theres a spotless uk edition 22b on pistenheads.co.uk  for 23,995 sterling....

Back