2012 Membership Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=JohnM link=topic=32521.msg389879#msg389879 date=1334093859]
Just paid for Philip Duffy and myself there Robbie
Cheers
John
[/quote]

Nothing came through there John, did it send correctly to isdcpayments@gmail.com?

Only came through at 1.30am on my phone, and I checked the emails from the laptop as well at the time and it wasnt there for some reason. Sorry about that john, will upgrade both of you once im back at a pc later :thumbsup:

No Problem Robbie, Pm me your email as I need to send you Philips address details, also he's looking for a password reset as he can no longer log onto the site :thumbsup:
cheers
John

I've upgraded you there John and I'll upgrade Philip now as well :subaru:

PM me his address to confirm it and I'll reset his password now too :thumbsup:

Finally got around to renewing my membership through the club shop and PayPal. Can someone confirm if payment was received.

Looking forward to getting back involved now that my college year is over! :thumbsup:

Hi lads was talking 2 sum of u guys at terenure today nd ye were saying dat its 30 quid 2 join now...how do i join up 4 dat rate ???

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=32521.msg377394#msg377394 date=1327014258]
If you have a credit card, use that to set up an account with paypal rather than linking it to your bank account.

Or brian will be back on in the morning and he might be able to help you out arranging a bank transfer.

Or else you could knock in to me on your way home from work some evening :thumbsup:
[/quote]. Hi im new to this forum altho im interested in going for full membership, as its halfway thru the year, can somebody please advise me with whats the benifits, and how to process the payment easily thanks in advance,

[quote author=scoobydoo link=topic=32521.msg409444#msg409444 date=1348613256]
If you have a credit card, use that to set up an account with paypal rather than linking it to your bank account.

Or brian will be back on in the morning and he might be able to help you out arranging a bank transfer.

Or else you could knock in to me on your way home from work some evening :thumbsup:
[/quote]. Hi im new to this forum altho im interested in going for full membership, as its halfway thru the year, can somebody please advise me with whats the benifits, and how to process the payment easily thanks in advance,
[/quote]

Hi mate, welcome to the club. Membership is open now for the half year and this is only e30 which wil cover you until march 2013.

The first thing you'll receive is your membership pack. The 2012 membership pack contains the following:

2012 Full Member Window Sticker
2012 Yearbook Tax Disc Holder
ISDC Keyring Car
ISDC Air Freshners (x2)
ISDC window url stickers (x2)
ISDC LED torch

You will also gain access to the members section containing all members project cars and blogs.

And you will also have access to events. Some of the major events over the next few months coming up, we have:

1. Trackday
2. Rolling Road day (with big discount plus additional club subsidy)
3. Christmas party

So all in, well worth your e30 :subaru:

You can pay directly via paypal e30 to isdcpayments@gmail.com .. unfortunately we have no direct link currently set up as we are rebuilding our club shop.

Or you can send a postal order to me if that suits.

Or finally, if you are local to Dublin, I could arrange to meet you.

If you have a preference, post here and i'll send you my number and we can sort it out :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=32521.msg409445#msg409445 date=1348615361]
[quote author=scoobydoo link=topic=32521.msg409444#msg409444 date=1348613256]

[/quote]

Hi mate, welcome to the club. Membership is open now for the half year and this is only e30 which wil cover you until march 2013.

The first thing you'll receive is your membership pack. The 2012 membership pack contains the following:

2012 Full Member Window Sticker
2012 Yearbook Tax Disc Holder
ISDC Keyring Car
ISDC Air Freshners (x2)
ISDC window url stickers (x2)
ISDC LED torch

You will also gain access to the members section containing all members project cars and blogs.

And you will also have access to events. Some of the major events over the next few months coming up, we have:

1. Trackday
2. Rolling Road day (with big discount plus additional club subsidy)
3. Christmas party

So all in, well worth your e30 :subaru:

You can pay directly via paypal e30 to isdcpayments@gmail.com .. unfortunately we have no direct link currently set up as we are rebuilding our club shop.

Or you can send a postal order to me if that suits.

Or finally, if you are local to Dublin, I could arrange to meet you.

If you have a preference, post here and i'll send you my number and we can sort it out :thumbsup:
[/quote]. Thanks man for reply i will be going through paypal, what info should i provide with payment to identify my user acc, thanks

Just reference your forum username and i'll take your full name and address from the paypal payment details so your pack can be sent out :thumbsup:

Once payment is received, I'll upgrade your account to full membership status :subaru:

I've saved your number Robbie, I'll text you tomorrow we can arrange something over ye weekend possibly. Cheers man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back