2011 Honda Fit/Jazz JDM 1.3 CVT Automatic

jimgti

To make a long story short this was the Mrs car, she has chronic pain so needs an auto, and as she was doing a bit of driving with work she got the new car and I was given this. Going to sell it and buy something more fun. Know it is not the most exciting cars but may suit someone for a run around, etc. Is genuinely a clean little car and running well. Fahy's in Oranmore serviced it and confirmed the condition of it. Some blurb from the Donedeal advert (https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2011-honda-jazz-fit-automatic-190-tax-per-year/21877793). See Donedeal advert for pics, will try put a few here.

Have on Donedeal for 6000 euro, will do for someone here for 5500 euro (sorry euro symbol not working on my laptop :D )

2011 1.3 liter petrol CVT Automatic.
120k kms
Taxed until 1st of Dec 2019, tax is only ?190 per year.
NCT until 11 June 2020.
Serviced 4k kms ago.
Exceptionally clean and brilliant little car, very cheap to run and has been faultless. A really clean car that has never messed with, still has original radio, etc.

5 door with high spec;
Tinted rear windows
Original Honda head unit, with band expander for Irish radio stations.
Steering wheel controls for head unit.
Reverse camera.
Electric windows x 4, electric adjustment and folding mirrors.
Honda's clever rear seats to optimise storage. Very roomy car inside.
Original Honda floor mats.
Alloy wheels.
Rear spoiler.
Very good Air Condition.
Central locking.
HID lights.

Bought in garage who imported it directly from Japan. Bought last year with just shy of 106k kms on it, so only one Irish owner.
Car was serviced in dealer at time of purchase and we put 4 new BF Goodridge G Grip tyres on it, still plenty of thread left on all 4 tyres.
Serviced again on 27th Feb 2019 at 116k kms.
Mileage currently stands at 120 kms or 73/4k miles, may rise slightly as car is in use.
Has all books with it, etc.

It has been faultless and very easy to run, and genuinely in exceptional condition. First to see will genuinely buy.

It'll be a fair change to sit in a scooby after that man ????????
GLWTS ????????

Father on law has the 1.5 vtec auto one very good motor 47mpg totally reliable glws[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Car is now sold. Could be tempted into a WRX next :) So if anyone has one and is thinking of selling please let me know, thanks.

Last edited:
Back