2009 jdm sti hatch

Think he bought for 15-17k selling now for 10k
Make sure you can tax it as a van as it’s gone a lot harder to tax commercial now days👍👍and make sure you want it as it’s a hard shift on being a 2 seater commercial 👍👍

And a hard sale again being automatic man if I'm to be honest, not many looking for them to be fair.

I went to look at a holden ute here in cork 2 years ago and it was taxed as a commercial through yere mans carpentry business but the guy said once its sold and in your name it will go back to private tax bracket and cost 2400 to tax it

Well worth 10k in my opinion if you can continue to tax it as a commercial, don't fancy paying the 2400 euro or more normal tax though .

I have driven a legacy turbo with the same SI drive auto box and it's not bad at all, shifts are fairly quick . It's looks great, saw it in person in galway one day and looks class imo.

Not a jdm obviously with the 2.5 engine

Fastest van around the west that I know of.🤣

That is some good advice mate,I didn't really thinking about checking for the conversion documents.he said belts etc were changed last year.if the box was even decent I wouldn't mind really.
No problem. Just be carefull with the tax as it is most likely max tax of €2350/year if not a van conversion vs €333/year. It would be a hard sell down the line as well if conversion not done properly and may even need an engineers report etc. This is why it was most likely converted to a van, to reduce the annual tax which is a real shame as this killed Subaru sales post 2008 in Ireland.

2012-2013 2.0 jdm hatch spec c are 1250 a year road tax
Some of the Uk 2.5 are 2350 a year

not sure on specifics either but recently the law changed for commercials and they are much stricter on the conversions.

The space in the rear has to be a certain size, seat belt and seats mountings have to be removed and welded up so it can't be easily converted back etc.

So may be hard to keep it a van if swapping ownership will need you to reapply for it

not sure on specifics either but recently the law changed for commercials and they are much stricter on the conversions.

The space in the rear has to be a certain size, seat belt and seats mountings have to be removed and welded up so it can't be easily converted back etc.

So may be hard to keep it a van if swapping ownership will need you to reapply for it
Space in the back has to be 33% and no issue selling on a commercial as it's on the log book as commercial but if you don't have a vat number or a way to tax it you pay full whack, like my van I use I've no vat number so has to be taxed private.
And that hatch would be the same if you don't have a vat number you can't pay commercial tax but still has to be doe tested

Is it possible the private commercial tax on this is €1,294?
Private commercial vehicles are taxed on CC.

Yes it would be as you say commercial private so based on engine size but it would me madness to pay that kind of money

Back