2008 WRX STi Hatch

chudydt

I’m completely new to Subaru’s but I’ve seen this one on the market for a while now and I’m itching myself to bite the bullet and buy it but I thought I’d maybe look for some wisdom here, maybe even the previous owner is still on here. What is your guys opinion on this?

It’s a 2008 Subaru WRX STi hatch EJ25 (can’t post link but it’s the Motorcorp one on DoneDeal)

Somebody on here viewed it and it wasn't too positive if i remember right.

Yeah, not the best review from what I can gather.
That thread is locked to full members only...for obvious reasons....but if genuinely serious about buying, I would ask in that thread first and get some good honest opinions on it. There is a type r for sale in the for sale section too

We'll put it this way... the fact that someone took the cheap way out and bought a universal front lip for the car says a lot :653:

Yeah, not the best review from what I can gather.
That thread is locked to full members only...for obvious reasons....but if genuinely serious about buying, I would ask in that thread first and get some good honest opinions on it. There is a type r for sale in the for sale section too
Ah that’s seriously unfortunate, I’m really itching for a hatch STI, can get decently priced insurance on a 08 as a 22yo, was gonna import one last year from Japan but I had a lot of driving to do and opted for a diesel instead. Would it even be worth importing?

Not with VRT prices man, there's a blue hatch on DD I'd be taking before that grey one if I'm honest...

Ah i'll hold off for now anyway, maybe something will pop up by march, that's my deadline haha

Would love a hawkeye but insurance companies would shoot me in the leg before i could even ask them for a quote

and you can insure a hatch no problem is it? theres a hawk for sale in members section too..
best advice i can give,,, drive all different models, from classic up. and see what suits you. lot to know even with the 2.0L UK vs 2.0L JDM.....then hawk and hatch are 2.5L where the JDM hawk and hatch are 2.0L.. best to get a few views,,, and go from there then

Back