2008 subaru exiga 2.0gt SOLD

jayo

ISDC Club Member
Have this Subaru exiga 2.0gt due in from Japan this week
Offering it to isdc members first before its advertised elsewhere, will also look after members on price

Its June 2008(very last of old tax) €710 a year
2.0 turbo
Automatic
Si drive mode select
7 seater
Sti styling and badges
133,500kms
Wind visors
Tinted windows
Twin exhausts
Half leather interior
X2 keys
Push button start
Aftermarket alloys
Lowering springs
Rust free

Will update thread with fresh pictures and information when it lands

Will need to be vrtd(shouldn't be too expensive, very few in the country)

20211024_200401.jpgBK065349_b4ac4c.jpegBK065349_b1974f.jpegBK065349_2279ce.jpegBK065349_26cacc.jpegBK065349_1015ca.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got this home from the docks today, (it missed x2 boats from Belgium due to flat battery)

Fitted new battery this evening and it starts on the button.
Gave it a quick wash in the dark,will give it a Proper wash the weekend in day light.

Body is very presentable, one or two marks as to be expected with any 13 year old car (will get photos of bad bits the weekend)
Paint looks to be really good

Mark/wear on drivers seat bolster

Wangan exhaust

20211109_171706.jpg20211109_203512.jpg20211109_203531.jpg

The more I look at this, the more I like it...
What does it look like size wise compared to the Legacy?

The more I look at this, the more I like it...
What does it look like size wise compared to the Legacy?

It looks big/taller.
The blue really sets it off.
I haven't drove it yet,but it starts on the button and got up to temperature without any rattles or bangs etc.
Your welcome to have a look at it,even if it's just for a nosey.

Thanks ciaran 👍20211110_072440_04.jpg

It looks big/taller.
The blue really sets it off.
I haven't drove it yet,but it starts on the button and got up to temperature without any rattles or bangs etc.
Your welcome to have a look at it,even if it's just for a nosey.

Thanks ciaran 👍
Nice one Jay, I'm very tempted haha sure I'll give you a shout if I decide to spin up (y)

I have a soft spot for oddball Japanese estates, I absolutely love that. Not that I'm going to allow myself to be tempted but how would you fair on parts/servicing for something that unique I wonder?

I have a soft spot for oddball Japanese estates, I absolutely love that. Not that I'm going to allow myself to be tempted but how would you fair on parts/servicing for something that unique I wonder?

Thanks,I love the odd stuff myself!
The Exiga sits on a front-end section platform and powerplant from a Forester, rear double-wishbone suspension coming out of the Impreza and the five-speede auto box with SI-Drive taken from the Legacy.

So it's a mix of forester/ impreza / Legacy really, shouldn't be too bad for the majority of parts.

Whoever buys that will have a great sleeper. Those look like Legacy GT wheels too and are in great condition. I can't get over how mint the underneath is. Being a Legacy wagon owner this kind of car just shouts at me, "ah go on have loads of kids so you can have an excuse to buy it!!!"

Back