2008 forester XT Jdm

TurboPaul

Anyone ever driven one of these or know anything about them? They have the ej20 wrx engine and can be got in manual.

I should really get a car that I can stick a tow bar on and bring the dog in.... so I am thinking of maybe getting something like this. I’m assuming the Vrt wouldnt be too bad

I also assume it would be reliable enough and fast but handling not the sharpest (compared to the previous generation)

any thoughts welcome

thanks

Paul

I see them at auction in Japan more and more. White one-up the other day. Can be in great condition with most needing wheels to complete.

Nice buds but fetching strong enough money going by uk ones that are starting to in there now with the 10 year rule over .
Vrt should be ok but at the moment it’s very hard to know

Nice buds but fetching strong enough money going by uk ones that are starting to in there now with the 10 year rule over .
Vrt should be ok but at the moment it’s very hard to know
vrt is showing up as 1200 or so on the calculator for a jdm sg5 2.0 forester, not that it means a huge amount

I have been keeping an eye on the auctions for an auto cross sport s edition. Similar to xt but with sti looks.

The autos seem to be making around €4500+ shipped, not including duty,vat and port fees or vrt.

Prices creeping up on them too

Ac6NQu6cdXFGje0dia6GeiKvgHiZa2q8BLNjDvoCSHp7WmFMbZEhBkbbEo0cBn6JLh-1.jpeg

I have been keeping an eye on the auctions for an auto cross sport s edition. Similar to xt but with sti looks.

The autos seem to be making around €4500+ shipped, not including duty,vat and port fees or vrt.

Prices creeping up on them too

View attachment 119560
There a nice looking motor, the xt should be cheaper but prices are on the up for a lot of them

The XT wouldn’t look as bad with a tow bar stuck on it😀

That’s about 7200-7500 landed + vrt 1500-1900 and a few bits your look At 10-12k for 1 . It ain’t that cheap for a 05 car

That’s about 7200-7500 landed + vrt 1500-1900 and a few bits your look At 10-12k for 1 . It ain’t that cheap for a 05 car
I am looking at a 2008 version, animal of a yoke in the snow too, has SI drive and much roomier that the previous generation, it's serious wedge alright for a 13 year old car..

P.S.

I should just stick a tow bar on the RS and keep it. they are not rated for towing but a couple of companies in the us do tow bars for them..

Back